Sapphire Enail Setup Help

MileHighHuman

Im debating between the CCA 710 Liger Air with 30mm sapphire insert along with as many sapphire spheres possibly able to fit inside pronely.

Or, the 18mm Nautilus sapphire (currently sold out)

I assume the smaller 18mm size insert would provide better flavor, but I assume the 30mm would provide much faster extraction and denser vapor due to all the surface area and sapphire spheres.

These are my assumptions.

Anyone out here able to confirm or disagree with these assumptions?

Obviously the Liger uses titanium and the nautilus is used with quartz, so the nautilus will taste better, but im curious to if the larger 30mm sapphire insert surface area along with the many sapphire spheres would be worth the minor loss in flavor in exchange for stronger potency / extraction speed results?

To be honest, potency is my #1 priority, flavor is #2, and simplicity is #3.

And from my thoughts / assumptions. The 30mm sapphire insert with many sapphire spheres would vaporize the concentrates very quickly, leading to thick/dense and very potent vapor. I hate having to take multiple inhalations due to slow vaporization. Im looking for that fast extraction and punch to the face type of feeling, even if I do have to sacrifice some flavor.

But once again, I do love flavor, so maybe it'd be best to say whatever and just buy both of them??

:hmm:

Last edited:
MileHighHuman,
Top Bottom