Santa Cruz Shredder 2piece Vs. 3 Piece.- Need Input ASAP

HippieHitman

HotBoxin' My Wheelchair
Whats up FC looking to get a new grinder just for vaping, I have decided on a new shredder I have a 4piece mini but I have herd 2 piece will give me more vapor out of my tress. My question is for SCS which is better?

2 piece gets its to powder but all the thc stuck in the chamber

3 piece it all goes in the bottom to be vaped but does it get it any more finer than my 4piece mini?

Trying to purchase for xmas

HippieHitman,

StormG94

Forever a student
Which vape are you using? I've had all three, and I feel that my 4 piece mini and 3 piece are fairly similar in terms of grind consistency. My two piece tore my bud up a little too fine for my tastes, but again, I think it also depends on the vape you are using.

I prefer my three piece out of them all.

StormG94,
Reactions: Phenix

natural farmer

I have a two-piece mini and I only use it when I grind oregano for cooking... It doesn't turn as easily as my 4-piece medium one, it shreds too fine, gets dirty very fast and kief sticks everywhere. Either a 4-piece for kief gathering or 3-piece is the way to go for me and you already got the 4-piece... ;)

You can grind finer with your 4-piece if you grind upside down. It works like the two piece until you turn it again to let the pieces fall through the holes...

natural farmer,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The three piece is my favorite. Like @natural farmer said, you can shred upside down for extra fine results. I like the 3 piece because the bottom chamber is contoured for your finger tip and I'm not a kief collector.

orange_2.jpg

HippieHitman

HotBoxin' My Wheelchair
I have a two-piece mini and I only use it when I grind oregano for cooking... It doesn't turn as easily as my 4-piece medium one, it shreds too fine, gets dirty very fast and kief sticks everywhere. Either a 4-piece for kief gathering or 3-piece is the way to go for me and you already got the 4-piece... ;)

You can grind finer with your 4-piece if you grind upside down. It works like the two piece until you turn it again to let the pieces fall through the holes...

Bro I see u retired ur ariser air is the vapcap a great alternative?

Which vape are you using? I've had all three, and I feel that my 4 piece mini and 3 piece are fairly similar in terms of grind consistency. My two piece tore my bud up a little too fine for my tastes, but again, I think it also depends on the vape you are using.

I prefer my three piece out of them all.

Do u have a mini shredder? I hate how the chamber holds so little

Last edited by a moderator:
HippieHitman,
Top Bottom