San Jose -> San Francisco Dispensary Crawl

kertong

*please delete me*
Hey fellow vaporists!

OF and I were discussing a possible "dispensary crawl" trip up to San Francisco.

OF is in East Bay, and I am in North San Jose somewhere. I figured we could all meet up somewhere central like the fremont or hayward BART stop, park our cars, and ride the BART up together. No worries of parking, one way streets, traffic, etc, and we can walk around / puff all day and visit all the fun SF dispensaries that we SJ heads don't have easy access to.

This started over OF and I wanting to make a day trip out to SPARC in SF, but we could also add a few other dispensaries to the list (we can lounge and hang out at the vapor lounge), and walk around or bart/muni around, collect some delicious concentrates, and then end the day with an equally delicious (and heavily medicated) dinner somewhere.

Nothing is set in stone yet, but I wanted to explore and see if anyone would be up for doing something like this. Let's discuss in this thread and get something going! :)

OF: This is for the dispensary crawl - I am also up for tailgunning on a separate day trip occassion if you were planning on driving up. :)

EDIT: Whoops, should have posted this in the vapor lounge, not the general vaporizer discussion. Sorry mods, please feel free to move. I tried to delete and repost but can't.

kertong,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I'm down!

OF can carry me in a pull-along-suitcase.

I will test the fares through a small hole/opening in the luggage.

Just feed me every 3 hours and I should be ok. At night, open the suitcase ,and dump me on the bed.

Thanks!

:tup:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
If i start the crawl now from Los Angeles you think i get there in time? I just want to know if i should start crawling now, or wait. Wait is there really gonna be crawling?

Get it done guys, Hey ill even sponsor it.

Gas is on me.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kertong

*please delete me*
No dates set yet! Man, I'd love to say this should be on 4/20, so we can trek up together, dispensary crawl.. then head up to hippie hill for the 4/20 smoke fest, bbq, whatever is happening there. But dammit! I'm heading up to Kirkland, WA on 4/19. So uh....

@omar21: oh man, yes, the green door. A good friend of mine is a regular patient there, he works at twitter and apparently he and his coworkers visit there during lunch frequently. You didn't hear it from me... :)

OF, any thoughts on a date for a dispensary crawl? :) THC Sci sponsored! :D :D :D

kertong,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
i may be down for this, but honestly after vaping a few bowls i'm gonna be lazy as shit. :D

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
Vapor room in the haight..and healthnet on 9th are also good...I do most dispensaries here...green cross delivers and is my go to place...

turk,

kertong

*please delete me*
i may be down for this, but honestly after vaping a few bowls i'm gonna be lazy as shit. :D

start working on that tolerance! :D I've been practicing for about a decade now so I should be able to walk and vape all day :D (jk, I actually wish I could take one hit and be knocked out like my newbie friends but I need the daily medical relief and have a really hard time going 2-3 days without the relief haha.. no tbreak for me :()

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
start working on that tolerance! :D I've been practicing for about a decade now so I should be able to walk and vape all day :D (jk, I actually wish I could take one hit and be knocked out like my newbie friends but I need the daily medical relief and have a really hard time going 2-3 days without the relief haha.. no tbreak for me :()

i'm working on it :D i too practice this religiously. i have never taken a tolerance break either. if you ever need help practicing let me know, we can be like work out buddies. :lol:

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: kertong

kertong

*please delete me*
iloveb00bs: Sounds good! I have to confess though, I lied. I do take tolerance breaks pretty regularly, every night in fact. 1am-9am, rain or shine! :D

Omar21

Omar
tolerance breaks = sleep.

Oh how I sometimes envy the noobs when it comes to the herb. I can only imagine what it would be like if my first hit was from an omicron instead of a swisher.

Omar21

Omar
Yo the scientific seeing that you said you would sponsor it, would that include some free shirts or something.

Omar21,
Top Bottom