Safe to sell/send vaporizers?

Worldcup020

Sadly, a lack of money has me reaching to sell things I don't want to, and that means my Iolite.

The problem is I don't really know where to turn. Ebay seems like a bad place to sell as everything on there is brand new.

Also, if I get the bowl clean (have only had the thing for 3 weeks so nothing is built up) is there any risk to send it in the mail? I have trouble believing that anyone at the post office would even know what it's for.

Worldcup020,

CrazyCracker

Where do you live? Try craigslist, you can just trade it for cash and no paper trail if you are worried.

CrazyCracker,

max

Out to lunch
Ebay seems like a bad place to sell as everything on there is brand new.
Not at all. People sell all kinds of used items, from hardly used to hardly working.

Also, if I get the bowl clean (have only had the thing for 3 weeks so nothing is built up) is there any risk to send it in the mail?
Seal it up in a ziplock bag and it'll be fine. Do clean it though, and the mouthpiece will be the part that'll need it most.

max,

Mark

John Brown
Do you have one of those vacuum press sealer things? Double it.

Also, just list it as used on ebay, or post it in the sellers thread here.

Mark,

Worldcup020

Not at all. People sell all kinds of used items, from hardly used to hardly working.
I know people sell all kinds of stuff on ebay, I use it frequently. I just had a lot of trouble finding a used iolite on there which is kind of a warning sign against it.

Worldcup020,

max

Out to lunch
I just had a lot of trouble finding a used iolite on there which is kind of a warning sign against it.
A warning sign that a used one won't sell? Would you rather see a lot of used ones up for auction? I'd rather be offering the only deal on a used one than have my auction be one of many.

max,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Theres used Iolites on there often enough, you just gotta be watching cause they sell instantly. And just clean your vape well and ship via UPS.

highendvapes,
Top Bottom