S&B Volcano (Classic or Hybrid) still worth it in 2021?

Likun

Hello guys, I've come to seek your advice again.

Few times a year I've been asking myself if I should buy one of those volcanos or rather not as they are still, after more than 20 years for the classic one, quite pricey.
I've never used one but I've always been curious. I purchased some vaporizers which I'm quite happy with. Currently I own one of the first Tubos, 2x vapcaps, one e-nano and one of those fury copies. E-nano and tubo are by far my favorites of those.

NOW I'm looking for a vape that can convince my gf to quit smoking and move over to vaping. Therefor once again I'm considering getting a Volcano. Price tag of the classic (300 €) and hybrid (400 €) are not that far apart. I'm usually more of a micro doser with both tubo and e-nano but I doubt that my usual vaping habbits will convince her in any kind.
So I'm asking you whether the volcano might be a good choice for my intentions or if there are rather better options around? Why must it be so hard to convince people from vaping...

Kind regards and thanks in advance!

TL;DR Is the S&B Volcano Classic still competitive in 2021? Is it worth 300 €? If so, is the Hybrid worth 100 € additional charge?

Likun,

Razhumikin

The classic is the vape my wife and I used to fuckcombustion once and for all. Is it worth its expensive price tag? I believe so, even if i dont use it ALL that often now that I've fallen hard down the VAS rabbithole. It produces some really nice quality vapor, its dead simple to use, and it requires very little maintenance. My biggest gripe with it is that it is definitely NOT a microdoser, and you need to use 0.25 of a gram minimum to get good results (although it helps to use the liquid pad on top of your bud to stop it from jostling around while vaping, allowing you to get good results with less weed.). I still have not found a better vape for sharing with large groups of people though.

Razhumikin,

howie105

Few times a year I've been asking myself if I should buy one of those volcanos or rather not as they are still, after more than 20 years for the classic one, quite pricey.
I've never used one but I've always been curious. I purchased some vaporizers which I'm quite happy with. Currently I own one of the first Tubos, 2x vapcaps, one e-nano and one of those fury copies. E-nano and tubo are by far my favorites of those.

NOW I'm looking for a vape that can convince my gf to quit smoking and move over to vaping. Therefor once again I'm considering getting a Volcano. Price tag of the classic (300 €) and hybrid (400 €) are not that far apart. I'm usually more of a micro doser with both tubo and e-nano but I doubt that my usual vaping habbits will convince her in any kind.
So I'm asking you whether the volcano might be a good choice for my intentions or if there are rather better options around? Why must it be so hard to convince people from vaping...

TL;DR Is the S&B Volcano Classic still competitive in 2021? Is it worth 300 €? If so, is the Hybrid worth 100 € additional charge?

My question is, what is your Lady looking for that she is not getting from your current lineup?

howie105,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You should suggest something he can actually buy though. I mean they haven't had anything in stock at Collyland in how long now? And you're obviously saving your discount Bandit for me so that's not an option! :p

Haha there is actually a drop coming soon! We have heard June, and they have posted videos of them building new bandits... Rumor is it will be a drop of all bandits and art pieces this time in fact :tup:

cvs8floz

I would look elsewhere, quite honestly, the noise is so irritating, you cannot really watch TV together while the fan is on, I really can't see this appealing to women. I haven't touched my digital in years, the vapor is so dry and will almost certainly make her cough badly. Most reviewers say the hybrid is a big improvement in terms of vapor quantity but quality is the same. I think the eNano with small loads would be a much better choice to start with, it can also be conditioned through water. I'm just not a fan of vapor in big noisy plastic bags.

stonedmallone

I think the Volcano Hybrid produces the best tasting vapor out of everything that I've tried. I think it can be worth it, although it is a weed eater. In my experience the dosing bowl doesn't work as well.

Top Bottom