RooR Zumo 29.2 joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonflav

mastermind behind the great Vapor Caper
Got a beautiful piece o' glass here for sale. Tube is in prestine condition; this was my baby, got the birth certificate to prove it. All in all this would include the Zumo tube, roor 29.2 downstem, roor 29.2 bowl, roor 29.2 diffuser, roor 29.2 to 18 reducer, weedstar 29.2 to 18 diffuser, weedstar 29.2 to 18 showerhead diffuser, and a random 18mm clear bowl.

This used to be the piece I used for vapebonging! Thats right, I'm crazy like that. I needed efficency though so a bubbler filled that position. After the vape position was filled I did use this for combustion; not very often though, I just cant handle smoke anymore.

I paid $475 shipped when I bought it and I believe if you were to get this all new now it would be about $425 shipped. I would like to get $375 shipped but I have some wiggle room on that here, because I enjoy the community and its members.

*The second picture shows that there is a hairline crack on the tube. The guy who sold it to me did not mention it and I'm not going to be a weenie like him. Tried to contact the guy because of course it was the first thing I saw; but the email was inactive and he took the money and ran, boy was I not pleased.*

brandonflav,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom