rookie questions, about disposable

Jacquef

so, here's the thing... my d8 disposable vape ran out of power after just one day of use. I am not sure if I can suspect that it might be broken😕 I was wondering how often is it normal to charge a disposable? And for how long do you guys usually charge it? I haven't particularly tried buying disposables myself, usually they're given by friends.
Reddit doesn't allow me to post this idk why, so I try to post here!

Jacquef,

badbee

If it's disposable it can't be recharged, that's what the word "disposable" means. There is probably some confusion over language here. People sometimes complain about disposables that run out of power before the cart is empty (but not in one day normally). How often a rechargeable cart battery needs recharging is highly variable, it depends on the battery capacity and usage. My Yocan Groote battery can finish a 1 g cart with 1 or 2 recharges.

Maybe you got a bad battery?

badbee,

Jacquef

If it's disposable it can't be recharged, that's what the word "disposable" means. There is probably some confusion over language here. People sometimes complain about disposables that run out of power before the cart is empty (but not in one day normally). How often a rechargeable cart battery needs recharging is highly variable, it depends on the battery capacity and usage. My Yocan Groote battery can finish a 1 g cart with 1 or 2 recharges.

Yes I mean the rechargeable one! they're all-in-one just like a disposable but contain an USB charging place. Really appreciate that bro👍

Jacquef,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah they sell rechargeable disposables now, it is pretty silly lol but it does suck to have a battery die before you can finish oil if you milk them... But then that's why another reason to get cartridges instead Yeah

I thought all the usb-type c power supplies are similar...didn't notice about if it is the original one

Ah no not all cords or power supplies are created equal unfortunately, could be it

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom