Rolla Boards

nat3r

VaPeLoRd
Found these guys on Etsy, their product looks super nice

il_570xN.411921706_ckug.jpg

for $20 it is an awesome product.

Just bought one for myself. (i have nothing to do with the company)

nat3r,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Saw these guys on instagram a few weeks ago... looks cool, but I don't have much of a use for it. I don't roll anything anymore, I have a couple of "transfer/catch trays" already that are easier to maneuver without having to handle the weed more. I do like how they look, though. I love the whole organic wood feel.

Caligula

Maximus
Saw these guys on instagram a few weeks ago... looks cool, but I don't have much of a use for it. I don't roll anything anymore, I have a couple of "transfer/catch trays" already that are easier to maneuver without having to handle the weed more. I do like how they look, though. I love the whole organic wood feel.

Can you give more detail on these xfer trays you use?

Caligula,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Can you give more detail on these xfer trays you use?
Oh, I didn't mean to make them sound fancy, haha. I just couldn't think of the right words. I have a small plastic hospital tray that I took somehow misplaced in my items bag, a fancy spoon that meters out doses nicely, etc. I just get the feel that these trays are geared more towards rollers... It just seems hard to get weed out of it if you spill some compared to a smaller lighter tray.

Top Bottom