ROFFU VS Edge/Rogue

deadsouthernblake

Well "I think" I've about narrowed my choices down to a ROFFU or possibly an Edge or Rogue. It's always something I had to buy a new tire today so that took a little bit out of my new vape budget. So I had to take a couple of the more expensive ones off my list for right now. I was hoping to find a video review where someone was comparing the two vapes together but no luck there. So for those who have a ROFFU along with an Edge/Rogue (or just in the know) how do they stack up against each other?

deadsouthernblake,
Reactions: LesPlenty

ElMetrico

I would say the fury edge is a more hybrid heated vape. This will translate in longer sessions if you want. This also makes smaller inhales possible.

Roffu is more of a 'few big hits and get smashed' device 😂 BTW: the edge will get to you as well, just takes a little bit longer

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I like the cool hits and flavor of the Roffu and would choose it most every time over those others. (I've used an Edge but not a Rogue.)
Roffu doesn't have to be massive hits, but yeah, convection type, longer draws, whether at higher or lower temps.
Roffu has swappable battery.
If you want a little larger bowl, something for passing, then maybe the Rogue?

Top Bottom