Risk Management/Credit Card Fraud

cluffy

Vaker
Hi, just posting this thread for a heads up. If you get a phone call from 'Risk Management' answer it. My Visa Check Card # was snagged just before Christmas. I'd been noticing that my money wasn't going as far as it should and there were a couple debits I wasn't sure about. The night before I was going to hit the bank and investigate I got a call from an 800 number, 'Risk Management'. I answered it and it was automated so I just hung up. Then I googled risk management and WHOA, called that 800 number right back!!! Long story short, I have a new card on its way and I recovered all of the $197 that had been fraudulently charged. Thank you VISA!!!! I'm gonna celebrate with a new bubbler... time to shop!!!
Note: This also happened to me a few years ago and they have improved their system immensely since then, it's a much easier process now. The bank gave me an 800 number to call for each company that received funds. There were only 2 and each refunded the charges without a problem.

cluffy,

scooter

Dailo
damn thats awfully nice and smart of those guys at visa. Thx for the heads up. hope u get a sweet bubbler. Im in the market myself.

scooter,
Top Bottom