Ridiculously Large Thermovape Kit

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
photootb.jpg

Shoot well it's about time I posted my thermovape kit as it needs a new owner, need to consolidate and since I'm really into my inh004 right now and all I need is my lv darts to be happy :) This is kinda almost everything Thermovape makes in one kit. This kit is huge, and used with loving care! Note the t1 core has never been used without a arizer whip screen so nothing has fallen through the holes. T1 has been through 20 odd bowls, both coils light look at the rest of pics to see more. Both evo's used no more than 5 times each, I promise they weren't my thing but glow very bright:

T1 on left, both evo's on right (lv and sv)

dscn0228k.jpg
dscn0237w.jpg

Note about the dart and rev: I have iso'd/boiled and dry burned 3 times to get off any particulates and to sterilize and clean the unit for mailing. These ceramic wafer will never be completely white again, note that they will have no taste but the ceramic is stained. Just something that can't be helped.

Everything has been cleaned, boiled, and sanitized to perfection, always been taken care of. Shown a lot of love. This is a lot so stay with me for a min.. it includes:

one T1 model number 008331 (along with an extra heating core and extra switch) , two evolution's with heat shields and o rings (one low voltage(black), one standard voltage(white) (but of course you can switch shields)) one revolution concentrate attachment with window for 6 volts, one DART for 6 volts, evolution adapter and a revolution adapter for using 510 on your battery switches. Also included is 3 full thermovape battery bases. Of course included are all batteries, two lv batteries with charger and 9 sets (2 to a set) of 3.0 tenergy batteries for standard voltage, and the t1. Car, 2 slot, and 4 slot charger for cr123a, 8 pack battery holder, two 4 pack tubes from thermovape. Also lots of extra mouthpieces various colors and lengths. Everything comes in it's own thermovape plastic container even the batteries, then inside the thermovape plastic jar. Also will throw in two eagle creek small pouches for things and chargers. Whew that is a lot of stuff. I will ship it all fast! Whole kit, don't need these awesome USA made products anymore, but hopefully someone on here will.

The rest of the pictures can be found on my imageshack library click here
http://imageshack.us/g/594/dscn0237r.jpg/

Starting my price at 390.00

I do not have a paypal account but an open to trades or cash/check/money order/western union? (if that's allowed) I don't know I never sold anything on a forum before! Have been reading the rules very carefully and been in touch with vtac(thanks!) Only united states and canada buyers please!

Do not want to trade for any other vapes because I've about had them all. Glass, I like cool glass, or I don't know, cool vape stuff, or a Cloud;

I've always liked that Cloud thread, they all seem pretty happy..

Thanks guys I appreciate you looking!

kushcabbage,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
so what's up vapor addicts. I'd like to use my get out of jail free bump card to say I'm lowering the price to 373 and I found two extra white evolution caps that I will toss in the thermovape jar. What else.. Oh yea, will throw in a 510 to m601 adapter for any omicron needs if requested.

One more thing while I'm here.. I'm trying to set up a paypal account so that is an option! cheers, and about the clouds, I guess don't need a cloud but a hydratube and bubbler are a love of mine, those hydatubes look so cool.. and maybe I'm kinda into the herbalAire 2.2 if you can talk me into that. And as always thanks for looking into.. vape not combust my friends.

kushcabbage,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
willing to do the something for the evo sv unit (not the evo sv cart though, have one) and dart sv and rev sv. got a nice 14mm el hefe slide if thats what you ment by glass... some other glass as well, slides and such and a Adapt Spaceberry theme bub rig.

Porquiplane,

prk

Are you willing to split any of this kit up, or are you only interested in selling it complete?

prk,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Are you willing to split any of this kit up, or are you only interested in selling it complete?
Yes, as mentioned. Willing to snag those parts and pieces fore metioned.
so far would like to keep the kit together, but if I do split up, the first place selection goes to porquiplane, as asked first. I will let you know if I were to sell this separately. Still going as a whole kit, just broke my bubbler last night :cry: attached to my solo and power adapter, my chair swung around and caught the cord... so really need a bubbler with a vertical joint to support my vape, preferably 14 mm. looking for those trades or cash. Something with slits or ion matrix, but oh can a guy be hopeful. Thanks for asking!

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Thanks KC, hopefully you find something worth your time. And if not, still looking to snag em!

Porquiplane,
Reactions: prk

707vallejo707

NorCalLeftSideWe$tSide
Hey Kushcabbage if you do part the kit, I need a T1 Base to use with my LV Dart so I woul deff be up to make an offer! LMK.

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Sorry to hear about the untimely death of your piece! Well if you are interested in parting out to fund a new bubbler, I'd make an offer on some stuff. That extended length black drip tip, the tenergy wall charger, and the Revolution interface interest me. Just let me know. By the way, I was on a similar hunt for a vertical joint 14mm piece. I can perhaps provide some thoughts on that too if you'd like. Just PM me if interested in my offer :) Thanks

Peloton,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
hah you guys crack me up, bunch of vultures! just teasing :) currently I have a pending sale for this kit which is being worked out via pm, but as my paypal is currently being verified it will be pending for a min. Rules state "Staff will close the thread when the classified post has been reported as 'sold. Threads with items unsold for 90 days will be closed." So following that I will leave it open until paypal works out and it actually is sold. I guess anything can happen? Hopefully I won't get hit by a bus tomorrow, with the luck i've been having breaking glass shoot.. that's got to be bad luck. Funny thing was I only have a little travel bubbler left after I broke my perfect vaping bubbler, and a bong, well had a bong until last night.. Tapped it against the tub while cleaning and bottom fell out. Lucky somehow I salvaged the percolated tube.. I put a teflon seal, lid, tape, and a 18.8 female adapter underneath the tube and `viola! ghetto hydratube!

kushcabbage,

jpdnkstr

:rockon: Sorry Boys and Girls!, I am planning on making a nice new home for this AWESOME! Ridiculously Large TV Kit! I will let everyone know how everything is that they missed out on! Seriously though, I can't wait to receive this, the only TV product I currently own is a LV DART(which I love!)

So I will be posting on these, KC has been a pleasure to do business with so far!

Kit is in the mail! Payment Sent!

Top Bottom