Rice A Roni

the_germinator

I made a box of mexican rice, it uses butter so why not? added 5 grams of ABV, butter and rice, then packet of flavor at the end. I use a volcano at 415 degrees usually. I ground up ABV as fine as possible and removed any stem or piece I could find in powder. 6 1/2 hours later it was still coming on :o ...so I took a nap. Worked well =) Also I could not taste ANY ABV flavor at ALL. Wasnt the case the time i made brownies and left ABV in could still smell and taste. GAG. So, ABV was left in. I would say using 1 full box and 5 grams of ABV mids would be enough for 2 servings...when cooking I ran on medium heat for about 15 minutes stirring often. Thats it! yummy! watch out for ABV gas tho.. haha:o

the_germinator,

the_germinator

I suggest removing bits of stem etc if you are using ABV, when you will be eating ABV and not removing it. There are some sharp bits of stem and when eating my first batch of brownies a piece of stem wedged in between my tooth and gum while chewing....no fun! ow!!! a few bits of stem added isnt a great trade trade off for the risk IMO :2c: also, I do not cook often, so sorry if my recipie format is off haha..

the_germinator,
Top Bottom