1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

REX Vaporizer & Millz Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Thread Candidates' started by mrweed, Jun 22, 2014.

1. mrweed

mrweed vaporizer review blogger

China strikes again.

This one is obviously inspired by the PAX, but it's not exactly what I would call a counterfeit.
    Seems more like a mixture of the Pax and the Titan-1 (oven is under the mouthpiece...). temp settings 160,190,230°C

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    looks a bit cheap, though and I think the mouthpiece is plastic, again.

video (abv comes out black):

even more interesting is this thing from te same company, though. Seems like a original design.
    not very beautiful, but made of metal (looks like plastic). Size is 170mm not 200mm

I think it's out since february already, just nobody has noticed it before.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  2. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

That seemed to be combustion in the Rex video

charliedontsurf and mrweed like this.
  3. mrweed

yes, but I'm not surprised. 230°C is a bit too much for herbs... only the 190°C setting will work for our purposes. also they are using tabacco, I have no clue if tabacco needs the same temperatures than the nice green herbs.

Mr. Gweilo 420 likes this.
  4. mrweed

while looking at it, I've discovered that the millz looks pretty much like the i-vapor by skyda. so probably this is a counterfeit of a (probably bad) chinese vaporizer.

edit: the samples are way too expensive (60 + 70USD + 33USD shipping). will not get any of these. I can find a better investment for the money, I think

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    Abysmal Vapor and Mr. Gweilo 420 like this.
  5. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

6. mrweed

yes, I've seen these, too (not with leopard pattern, though) and I think it's pretty perky to call it a "patended european design". for me that makes verdampfnochmal.de as reliable as the guys from namastevapes :/ I can understand that people want a Pax over here, but you shouldn't sell it as an original, at least, when you know it's a knockoff.
    However, these Project X things are flooding the market here, right now.

Abysmal Vapor likes this.
  7. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

:) Well quality is enough bad to stay away , This forum is a proof for it.. Many guys are buying those cheap counterfeit vaporizers but you will never see an owner of a few vapes to claim they are better then the brandname vapes :) ..
    If anyone wants reliable .Best vape i've ever used .. is the Underdog.. period.. It is made by the hands and with the heart of a great guy and can be bought even for less and outbeats the performance of most vapes on the market :) .. No fancy restorant can beat the meal your good ol grandma is making for you.. cause it is personal and with love.
    mrweed are you already a happy owner of a logvape ? 43 vaporizers is impressive collection :).

8. mrweed

so the inter-tabac fair in germany seems like the place to be, when it's about fancy new vaporizers from china. Unfortunately, I can't go there but I have an appointment with Cherry from Hing Wong next sunday and she will bring me the REX II and MILLZ II, hopefully

[​IMG]

design wise I'm not super impressed, but will check them out for sure.
    Millz2 looks a bit like a vaporblunt

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors