Revolverre Glass store is OPEN !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the ob

all good in the hood.
aura said:
Thanks for the info the ob and stinkmeaner!
my confo number just said that my package is in the states. it was just shipped from canada yesterday. hope this helps.

the ob,

jimbo

winterize
Stem came in this morning :D Was waiting for shipping confirmation and here it is! Can't wait to give it a test run! Looks awesome! Thanks CD!

jimbo,

jimbo

winterize
the ob said:
jimbo,
I wish I lived in canada :(
This is one of the few times I'm glad I live in Canada (regarding shipping), been having some long waits getting stuff from the states... Don't know
how many times I said to myself "man, I wish I lived in the states!" Hope you get your glass soon :)

jimbo,

spazo555

So I got my two PD glass pieces today. 1 bubbler and 1 Bent stem both in a nice dark red, white and black colors. Look sweet, exactly how I wanted them haha thanks Cleardome, your the man.

I am also suppose to be a beta tester for the Flame Filter, however the package only contained the bottom glass piece where you place your buds. I have emailed Cleardome and am hoping to get that other piece and test it on soon lol. But otherwise the PD pieces are sweet.

spazo555,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Got mine today - very fast shipping from Canada to NYC.
Can't use it til after the weekend but I'm looking forward to it and I'll comment later on how I like it, etc.
thanks alot, CD....

jeffp,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Damn good call On the express shipping CD. I haven't got mine yet but that's ok. It's good to hear they're movin faster this go around. There will be 3 cd stems in buffalo when mine and IC's shows up. I can't wait

minnesnowta,

the ob

all good in the hood.
I ordered the express shipping as well. I am out of town till tomorrow so I do not know if my package came or not. I am hoping it is waiting for me tomorrow when I get home.

the ob,

aura

Wow!

Great job packing it!

The detail work on the piece... it's lovely.

Clear_Dome's stem and Tom's PD = a perfect match!

Thank you, Clear_Dome. :):peace::D

aura,

the ob

all good in the hood.
I just picked up my piece from the post office today. for some reason they were holding it there. I love the way it looks. I will say it does not fit perfectly in my zap. I know he is using the stainless pieces from tom's stems, but I thought it would fit well too. it turns out that the stainless piece is a little too big to fit into the zap. it starts to go in and then gets stuck. It is still usable (I will find out later for sure) but I may end up selling it when rick starts to produce his own glass pieces.

It is a beauty though.

the ob,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lol I spaced and didn't check the mail till now. Priority is the way to go.
Shipped bomb proof once again.
b8719eb5.jpg

I like the shaping of this one more and how it's shorter. I got options now though.
162ab6c6.jpg

ce41b9fd.jpg

killed it once again Cd. Wish my laptop worked so I could upload some high res photos and I probaly will soon

minnesnowta,

OrganicVapor

damn, i have been checking the site for over 2 months looking for any sort of PD glass stem, or even better, inline filter.. when are they usually available? is it a special order item only?

OrganicVapor,

lwien

So minn, did you like the shorter one better than the longer one, or visa versa, or.....the same? Vee vant details............. :cool:

lwien,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
For me I like the shorter one just because it feels a little less akward. My long one is perfect for when I'm layin in bed with my pd by my side. The long one cools the vapor more like you think it would but the short one is still noticbly cooler than the stock stems. Through water is a whole 'nother ball game. I like the shaping of the mouth piece on the shorter one a bit more. It seems to fit my lips a little better but the long one isn't bad by anymeans. It's just a tad too big for me. I don't have a problem with vapor irrataring my throat like some people do so I can see how the longer ones have their merit.

I'd really like to snag a worked 18mm stem for my circ because I've been using it soo often and plan on using the pd with the other stuff I have in store.....:cool:

minnesnowta,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
well last night i unpacked my new PD glass stem, and excuse my french but i fucking love it.
it's so well designed and created and it hits beautifully. very very inspired quality work.
there's even a little glass knob near the mouthpiece
so it doesn't wobble off the table. i seem to get bigger and cooler hits with it.
i am a little befuddled as to how to soak it in ISO eventually to clean the screen - any suggestions from the
best minds in this vaporizing think tank?

jeffp,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I've just put a lil iso in swish it around and dump it out. When the time comes I'll just put a new screen in since it's pretty easy to do. I've found the grunge off will will clean screens to almost brand new as well but i don't have a Tupperware container long enough for my large one.

minnesnowta,

Plant

plug one end fill the tube with iso hold your finger on the other end and shake :)

Plant,

stinkmeaner

jeffp said:
well last night i unpacked my new PD glass stem, and excuse my french but i fucking love it.
it's so well designed and created and it hits beautifully. very very inspired quality work.
there's even a little glass knob near the mouthpiece
so it doesn't wobble off the table. i seem to get bigger and cooler hits with it.
i am a little befuddled as to how to soak it in ISO eventually to clean the screen - any suggestions from the
best minds in this vaporizing think tank?
I don't see how it would be any harder to clean than a glass wand, so in that case I always use a ziplock bag because they are disposable and I can take the air out and use as little solution as possible. Same thing I do when marinating meat.

stinkmeaner,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Stinkmeaner, that's a smart idea. I was a little confounded by the size of it regarding cleaning compared with Tom's PD tubes which just sit in a little plastic bottle that he includes, with ISO.

But if it's just the tip you want to clean, I'm thinking just filling a long glass up one inch or so with ISO and letting the tip side soak overnight - that might work well.

jeffp,

stinkmeaner

Since they are like little mini bongs you could clean them the same by sealing off the end and pouring iso or simple green directly down the tube.

stinkmeaner,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
true - mini bongs, definitely a different type of experience and a pleasurable one at that.
cleaning the tip is probably weeks ahead of me of daily use but it's good to have the game plan set.

jeffp,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I clean my long stems by putting them in a clear bud vase filled with iso. It's just long enough and I put plastic wrap over the top so it doesn't evaporate. I let it sit for a few hours, then take a bamboo skewer and carefully scrape any resin left on the sides of the tubes. The screen end I just swish in the iso and it seems to take care of it. The trick is to not let them get too gunked up. I like the glass stems really clean so I can see the vapor, so mine never get too dirty. The left over iso I just pour back in the bottle for next time, or use it in a shorter plastic bottle for my Zap stems.

momofthegoons,

Plant

yeah thanx for the same suggestion stinkmeaner does anybody read my f*ing posts

Plant,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom