Retailer websites and FC

flyfishwino

After spending a considerable amount of time here and on retail websites searching for a new vape, I wonder why you both don't you have on your home pages more specific searches such as:
Convection
Conduction
Session
On demand
vs. Portable or Desktop
This would certainly help people like me narrow done our searches.

My two cents
Alan

flyfishwino,
Reactions: waxdab23

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
That might make it too difficult to browse. Especially when I first started looking, while that became important later, I feel the options were overwhelming as it was.

This way its at cohesive, and maybe there could be a better tag system overall, but I feel like that would have made me stop looking and researching on here.

The one thing I could see being beneficial is butane vs battery options in the portables section, as that is a big factor for many.

yogoshio,

waxdab23

I agree with OP that it is a brilliant idea to have subcategories or tags, e.g., convection, conduction, session, on demand, butane, replaceable battery, regulated, unregulated, etc.

waxdab23,

j-bug

I think tags would be the best way to solve this. That way shoppers can use the search function on the website to find vapes that match their preferences.

herbivore21

I agree with OP that it is a brilliant idea to have subcategories or tags, e.g., convection, conduction, session, on demand, butane, replaceable battery, regulated, unregulated, etc.
This would be very helpful stuff! Additionally, I think it'd be helpful to indicate for butane vapes whether it gives any feedback that an appropriate temp has been reached or not (to differentiate vapes like the Supreme V3 and Vapcap from other butane vapes). It is easy for many of us who have used other butane vapes in the past to have the impression that all butane vapes mean frequent accidental combustion is likely for many kinds of users, but obviously butane vapes that indicate proper vaping temp clearly are going to be different in this regard - this is a very useful distinction IME.

herbivore21,
Reactions: waxdab23

divinetribe

We are trying our hardest to become Medical Grade
Manufacturer
yes as a manufacture who is very proud of his product I want my v3 to get more attention, the divine tribe atty's section seems to be popular, how can I promote my product more here on FC..

divinetribe,
Top Bottom