Researching vapes: many safety questions & claims but little documentaion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad to see you found FC F&P!

you sound like a interesting member for us to have gained! :)

Thanks, Weedemon. I did look at the Thermovape but decided to go with the LB for cost reasons; it allowed me to also purchase the VG for when I can use an open flame where I'm hiking or camping.

I should mention something before I move on to other threads, for the sake of others who may find this in the future. After Da Buddha arrived, the original "inexpensive box" that I purchased at the very beginning of my research, the one I stopped using after only about three goes, went into a cabinet for about five days while I decided what to do with it. Today I opened that cabinet to grab a video game to waste some time with and the plastic smell I mentioned above was overwhelming. I didn't even have to guess what it was because it was the exact same smell I got when I sniffed the side vents, I recognized it immediately.

I've decided to throw the unit away because I can't in good conscience sell it or give it away to anyone. That's $65.00 in the bin. I'm not saying it was a total waste because it did make me realize that vaporizing would work for me but I am going to add myself to the list of people who wish they would have found FC before pulling the trigger on anything.

faith&physics,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
medical grade specs

these are the same specs that brought us metal replacement hips that sluff off metal filings into the body. right up there with "food grade plastic" as a meaningless designation. imo.

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: vape4life

tepictoton

well, I hope nobody will attack me for this, but I recently got to try the miniVAP and really liked it. It's airpath and stems and so on(mouthpieces, etc.) are made of teflon...I really thaught it had a better taste then my own solo...

tepictoton,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
That is so cool tepi, can you tell us anything else about the experience? Virgin PTFE (Teflon) is a good product IMO, just look at how ThermoVape uses it . . .

t-dub,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom