Renaming this forum "Forget Combustion"

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
When I joined 5 years ago, I didn't know anyone who "vaped" weed. I also didn't know "how" to vape - what did I need? But what really drew me to this place WAS the title: FuckCombustion.

As someone who has been using weed since 1975, the very notion of vaping seemed very very strange, and the first people I vaped with didn't like it at all. But I had been a cigarette smoker for 20 years, and I had quit pot for 10 years, so the idea of "smoking" again seemed like a bad idea. I was suffering with nerve pain every day from multiple back and neck surgeries, and pot seemed to help - a LOT.

My first attempts at vaping went poorly - I never got the hang of the MFLB. So I broke out my trusty glass pipe and started smoking. The old "hack and cough" came back. The disgusting taste it left in my mouth. The SMELL - my god, my whole house reeked.

In order to start vaping - a much healthier, cleaner, and efficient option - I had to put my head down and just say "FUCK Combustion"! It was like when I stopped smoking cigs - FUCK cigs! It literally had to be a forceful, JUST DO IT type of thing.

So, to me, the name is perfect. I did stop combusting. I did learn how to vape. I did find the right equipment "for me". I did get ALL my family and friends to also say "fuck combustion".

FuckCombustion is an imperative, a "call to action", and it certainly helped me.

Actually, I see his point about the word fuck. (IMO) It's vulgar, rude and does, definitely (for people raised like me in the 60's) have a connotation of white trash. I would have been smacked in the back of the head for using that word, as a kid. Shit, damn, hell, etc was all OK. You could not say fuck and you could not say, g-damn (I still can't LOL)

And, I see the the opposing view of, "it's only a word". I have a total potty-mouth and I am amazed when people are offended by it. It happens less today because vulgar words have become mainstream (e.g. fuckcombustion), but in the old days, people were often offended. I mean, what the fuck... Cartman says, "Fuck" on cartoons on television, today. How bad can it be. LOL

However, everyone has their own line in the sand to cross. And, I can prove it. However, if I do, I'll surely be banned forever.... simply for typing a single word. No hate. No slander. No off-humor. No statement at all. Just a single solitary word... and 99% ( or probably 100%) of the members here would beg the mods to ban me for life.

A single word that ALL of you will feel the same way about as the OP does about the word, fuck.

A single word that can totally ENRAGE you ALL. Do you insist I prove it? I can..........

... to be continued?

Poostuff

Please delete
A single word that can totally ENRAGE you ALL. Do you insist I prove it? I can..........
You probably don’t need to prove it, internet rage is a real thing & it seems like any random topic or word can spark it. Luckily some people seem to have a natural immunity & aren’t afflicted by this modern disease, but please don’t let me stop you from proving your point.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:D At the Balkans swearing and saying fuck is kind of sport,some people are really proud of their skills. If wanna irritate someone you really gotta put all your energy into it and add a certain level of choreography and sound effects to it,words would rarely be enough :D..
I agree Fuck Combustion sound right and describes best the attitute one should have towards that filthy habbit ,maybe people that havent kicked combustion yet may get offended,lol..
:D

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
giphy.gif

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
OMG. I feel like I've been summoned. :uhoh::lol: Should I weigh in? I've grown to like 'Fuckcombustion' over time but I'll ponder 'cuckfombustion' in the same manner as Elon. :hmm: I want to forget combustion until it happens. Then I find myself saying "FUCK COMBUSTION!" for other moments. Like say when I overroast an ELB with my EVO.
47b.png

@CuckFumbustion Haha not the first one thinking of it :D...
Back when I had to jog my brain to come up with an avatar. I flipped the 'F' and 'C" thinking it would bowlderize it. (and misspell it.) It uhhh... didn't fully do that.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Okay everyone. I owe you an apology for being a bit of an ass in my last couple of posts on the last thread page.

I let my temper get the best of me, and was way too careless with my words.
I deserved the shot the mods handed out, and I'm sorry for being a dick.

Alright, I'll be in my box for a bit...
giphy.webp

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
I'm having a tough time trying to convince decent folk that Marijuana is not just another drug that the lazy, the vulgar, and the low-lifes indulge in, which seems to be the norm belief. The way I see it, the name of this forum just reinforces that negative image instead of improving it.

But I must say... I do believe in Free Speech. So the owner of this forum has every right to build whatever kind of image that he/she wants for Marijuana. The way 'the world' is heading now, I have little hope that the name or anything else is headed for better.

kushkush,

mephisto

And as to the owner of the forum , I am not really certain that he gives a cantaloupe! Let us vapers be the
low-life, knuckle dragging mouthbreathers that mainstream portrays us as. I am too old to give a "FUCK".
There are plenty of politically correct forums that are sure not to offend the sensibilities of the uninformed.
No shade to you brother @kushkush.

Top Bottom