Relatively inexpensive temperature controlled vapes?

Bookfellow

I've got an OG Sticky Brick, which I dearly love, but recently I've been looking into the purchase of a temperature controlled vaporizer. I have narcolepsy, which leaves me largely incapable of normal sleep, and the REM suppression effect of vaping cannabis has been the only treatment that's genuinely helped me. Only a little, mind, but at this point I'll take whatever I can get.

Ideally, I'd like to vape at a low temperature in the morning, for energy enough to function, and then re-vape that same herb at night, at a higher temperature, to aid with sleep. This may or may not help, but its worth a try.

With the current 4/20 sales going on at Puffitup and elsewhere, and with my very tight budget, this seems like the right time to make a purchase. However, I am finding myself more than a little overwhelmed by the various choices available, and my research hasn't helped very much with my buffudlement. Hence, this post....

So allow me to ask, please, the following question: what temperature controlled vape would you all recommend for someone with a budget of roughly $150 after taking any 4/20 discounts into account? Is it even possible to get a good temperature controlled vape with such a low budget?

Bookfellow,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

elykpeace

exVASted
That 99$ fury deal was sweet. I think it sold out @HealthyRips.com would be better to assist .. But for a temp controlled vape... Its a great bang for the buck. I know potv has the 99 dollar starry.. So I mean you have options below your suggested budget. Seriously fury 2 rocks and maybe Jake or randy or whoever is filling orders will match the deal HR was giving ... WPA or glass mp make it a great microdoser and you can start at a temp around 330 and after the 4 min continue to inhale to sort of cool the bowl quickly and hit it back up later. Just throw the included silicone cap on... :rockon:

Vaporware

I haven’t used the Fury, but from everything I’ve been reading it seems like it might be the best temperature controlled option in your price range.

If can go a little higher, I also hear great things about the Tubo and there’s also the cheaper Tubo X if you already have a box mod.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I own a Fury 2 and agree with the earlier comments about the great value. For me the Solo II sale for $199 would be my recommendation even though it's not in the budget you specified. If you don't need the pocket size and portability of the Fury 2 everything else about the Solo II is superior.

The Linx Gaia is another model to consider and on sale at puffitup.com right now. It's more a flavor vape than the Fury 2 but doesn't rip as hard. I like all three but use the Solo II the most.

Bookfellow

Thank you, everybody! I ended up going with the Fury 2, taking advantage of the sale at Healthy Rips. Got it with the glass WPA and the bubbler attachment, and waiting until their arrival on Friday is going to be torturous....

Top Bottom