*REDUCED* Arizer EQ with complete DDave Mod $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philreal187

-SOLD!

I cannot believe this day has come so I will type this quick without a second thought.

I am looking to sell my EQ with the full complete DDave mod kit. I have all original pieces to the EQ except for the aroma dish and arizer whip.

Included in this package...

- Arizer Eq
- Remote control
- New Ballons with 10mm glass tips
- Cyclone bowl
- Power cord
- Arizer screens
- Elbow joint with short arizer hose
- Glass stir tool (not pictured)

- The original DDave Adapter - 18mm f/f
- 18mm Borosilicate glass wand
- DDave Mini adapter - 14mm to 18mm f/f
- 14mm Borosilicate glass wand
- 18mm and 14mm Tall DDave adapter
- Metal test tube clamp
- Two 2.5 ft DDave whips
- Both 14mm and 18mm whip to water tool adapters

Not included...

- Arizer Eq whip
- Potpourri Dish

I would like to get $100 for everything and that would include CONUS shipping.

I'm open to hearing trades, and interested in a walnut Sticky Brick, Exotic vapcap, and anything else cool:tup:

eQc9Vyc.jpg

I received this vape used and it had this crack along the back collar. It is purely cosmetic and doesn't effect the vaporizer at all.

Mg0D3HJ.jpg

This vaporizer works amazing and with the 14mm wand it can really conserve the herb!! I really enjoyed this vaporizer especially with the DDave mod :whoa:

I am looking to part ways as I am preparing for a new journey in life. I have a move scheduled in the early parts of next year and don't want to pack too heavy in the vaporizer department until I am back into my own place. My GF and I will be moving to Burlington VT into her parents home where nobody stays for 8 months of the year. To respect her family I don't want to much strange vaporizer accessories around :rolleyes:

Once we get established and on our feet, we plan to get a place of our own and then multiple vapes for every room :rockon:

Thanks for checking out what I got,

:peace:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom