Recyclers - Discussion and Appreciation

gigaurora

Forgot to keep updated ^^

Yah, He quotes his basic recyclers (I assume just recycler with a cone bowl and honey comb percs) at 100. He says at 200 it would definitely be worth the extra. haven't asked specifics yet but Looking at his work he does some crazy pieces, both artistic wise and utility. His prices are so good, from what I gather, because he can blow quality and faster speeds then most so his skill directly relates into less time input/more supply and cheaper prices, rather then a unreal quality 1000$ product every time.

The only problem is his communication is kinda sub par haha. Must be busy or something, he didn't respond to the e-mail, responded to the kik 3 days later, now I'm just remessaging him to get his attention.

Will keep updated.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Forgot to keep updated ^^

Yah, He quotes his basic recyclers (I assume just recycler with a cone bowl and honey comb percs) at 100. He says at 200 it would definitely be worth the extra. haven't asked specifics yet but Looking at his work he does some crazy pieces, both artistic wise and utility. His prices are so good, from what I gather, because he can blow quality and faster speeds then most so his skill directly relates into less time input/more supply and cheaper prices, rather then a unreal quality 1000$ product every time.

gigaurora~ would you please pm me his contact info?

I got enough hobbies and now I read something like this.... Why do I now feel I must have a recycler? I have been following on the sidelines of this thread far too long:)

I have some other items that I have already dedicated funds to, but a custom recycler just got put on the list!

gigaurora

I got enough hobbies and now I read something like this.... Why do I now feel I must have a recycler? I have been following on the sidelines of this thread far too long:)

I have some other items that I have already dedicated funds to, but a custom recycler just got put on the list!

Update: just got back to me and sending him the payment for him to blow my glass and send it. Blowing should take a day or two

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Birdcycler, fumed and warted.

qBYYHYj.jpg

Yx9mYiQ.jpg

Herr_Dampf

I do so far! Not sure how to use it besides dabs on a nail. Attach a whip maybe?

Depends what you want to connect to it. My EV-2 connects to 18mm male, so any adapter to that works as a bowl. I have orderd a whip connector with a 14mm female ground glass connection but if it fits I guess you could just cram the whip down there.
The Hammer has an optional 14 and 10mm female bowl.

Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: syrupy

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Depends what you want to connect to it. My EV-2 connects to 18mm male, so any adapter to that works as a bowl. I have orderd a whip connector with a 14mm female ground glass connection but if it fits I guess you could just cram the whip down there.
The Hammer has an optional 14 and 10mm female bowl.

Where'd you get the female whip connector from? I did just cram some tubing on the male end of the recycler and the other on a nano stem. Hit like a champ. I love watching the spinning water wheel action on this piece. I would like to get something all glass or close to it, which is why I'm interested in your whip connection.

Herr_Dampf

Where'd you get the female whip connector from? I did just cram some tubing on the male end of the recycler and the other on a nano stem. Hit like a champ. I love watching the spinning water wheel action on this piece. I would like to get something all glass or close to it, which is why I'm interested in your whip connection.

I orderd http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6049771295.html
Can't recommend that seller though. Orderd a month ago, we agreed on DHL combined shipping for around 25 bucks or something like that. Instead, he shipped my items via EMS, tracking is stuck in Shanghai since 12th of april etc... ;)

Item no longer available...oh my :D

EDIT: Kinda mmissed out that you are using a Nano. As Caligula said: adjust-a-gong and adapter should work just fine. Maybe we could ask Andy for a 14mm fem gong? :)

Last edited:
Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: syrupy

JoeKickass

If you've never tried one you're in for a treat! Imagine a hit like a bong from a piece the size of a bubbler! :D

Last edited:

gigaurora

Re-update on my core glass commission.Payment complete and went through on Friday and he probably started blowing on saturday or late friday if he started only piece. Quoted today (sunday) that he;ll be done in a couple days so looks like only 4 days ish to finish a custom commissioned piece. Pretty wild speed. Will update when more arrises

farscaper

Re-update on my core glass commission.Payment complete and went through on Friday and he probably started blowing on saturday or late friday if he started only piece. Quoted today (sunday) that he;ll be done in a couple days so looks like only 4 days ish to finish a custom commissioned piece. Pretty wild speed. Will update when more arrises
tell him to post that on his Instagram when he is done so we can sneak a peek!

farscaper

ok, I was surfing instagram and stumbled on this sirenapparatus klein... needless to say this cat does some fine work. he has worked on collabs with gordo and many others.... but this takes the cake.... I wanted to add something in this fashion to my collection but the ones ive seen have not been all that I want...

til now?

FUCKING KLEIN RAYGUN!
1172161_1374586919448430_1728124825_n.jpg

source of photo:
http://ink361.com/app/photo/ig-567524251979821328_500387891

but I first saw it on instagram.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
sorry guys, I can't get past that background.
Ray gun recycler, well that's wild and different. Wish I could see a better shot to truly grasp it.

Boy, I'm way behind grabbing some images. Think I have grabbed another 10 recyclers without dragging out the camera. The bad news is I also lost one... My Mothership Torus... I buddy wore me down finally and I traded it away. Probably a stupid decision knowing Mothership has some production issues and are becoming scarce (heard this from 3 sources, not taking orders until further notice :( ), but I got a sweet Toro only not a recycler :) I want a Ms Klein away, well that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom