Recyclers - Discussion and Appreciation

Vdabber

I think my recycler is better for vaping than dabs.
20140304_194336_zps96a00fa0.jpg

Herr_Dampf

I just hope to get a response on the ioffer piece regarding shipping costs so I can finally try ANY recycler. Europe is truly a wasteland when it comes to creative glassworks.

The only eurocycler I found so far was by a britishcompany called OG glass and the function video wasn't quite as impressive as the price tag.

b0

Cloudy...
I just hope to get a response on the ioffer piece regarding shipping costs so I can finally try ANY recycler. Europe is truly a wasteland when it comes to creative glassworks.

The only eurocycler I found so far was by a britishcompany called OG glass and the function video wasn't quite as impressive as the price tag.

I'm waiting his answer too, like you it will be my first recycler.

Ripstar

The ioffer recycler looks pretty decent for $65! The milk shot vid looks a little off to me for some reason. Can't put my finger on it though.......

Herr_Dampf

The ioffer recycler looks pretty decent for $65! The milk shot vid looks a little off to me for some reason. Can't put my finger on it though.......

Well, it wasn't really a milk shot...but I should be able to offer one soonish... :freak:

Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: vakedcow

clouded vision

My new Robinhood recycler. It's a 2013 slime over white with black and a black and white cane and matching hand ground dome. I absolutely love this piece, it actually vortexes better at a normal draw speed than when you pull hard, also its fun to watch the water spin around the upper ring of the recycling chamber while hitting and looking directly down on it
BDVyeCe.jpg

1mQLBTK.jpg

4EBSRoU.jpg

nH71u0b.jpg

VmyNawW.jpg

farscaper

Is this piece a recycler, it is not listed as such or says so in its description but it sure looks like one?

It is a:
HBG Rasta Natural Perc Inline Diffused Mini Tube Rig

hbg-rasta-natural-perc-inline-diffused-mini-tube-rig-6b33.jpg
Imo yes because it recycles... not a vortex but def a recycler

Edit: need a vid.. I cant tell if the top tube is front or side mount... so it may pull a funnel...

Edit 2: its def got potential to funnel!..

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Imo yes because it recycles... not a vortex but def a recycler

Edit: need a vid.. I cant tell if the top tube is front or side mount... so it may pull a funnel...

Edit 2: its def got potential to funnel!..

I have to agree, it all depends on how the intake is angled. If it goes on right that fucker should be able to create a vortex. However based on the size of the recycler bulb I would tell you that there's a chance too much water may get in on the pull and wipe the vortex away.

I think it's 50/50....

Nice looking piece though.

Top Bottom