1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Recycler bub, torch, HE dual Ti dome less, quartz nail

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by JSteez4205, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSteez4205

JSteez4205 aka Gordon NugzB

Up for FREE is a little recycler bub I picked up errlier this wkend upon arriving to Denver, the vortex isn't spectacular and there is a small crack in the glass by the joint(14mm) that does not affect function. Honestly the bubbler isn't anything spectacular but I needed a rig while I was vacationing in Denver.. Functions fine though! Plus you get a free torch lighter and a can of hitman butane just purchased today and only used once to fill the torch to finish off some wax I bought. A Highly Educated dome less dual Ti seasoned here in Denver(brought new from home) and what seems to be a quartz nail(it cleans itself when heated red hot a charachteristic I have found of Quartz over glass nails).

Any ways. Not traveling home with this and hope to give it to a FC member rather than the hotel staff or worse the trash :(

I'm staying downtown at Hotel Monaco. 18th & Champa I believe if anyone wants to come pick up.. I won't be able to clean it and it's been a fun weekend just for a heads up.. PM me with any inquiries.. I will also accept Dabs or a vape session as trade!! :tup:
    [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors