Recovering dabber getting into vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNick420

Sorry if I was unclear, I meant I would try the ddave kit and a new wand, and if that's a no go, i'll go for a new vape, although the more I think about it the more nice it seems to have something like the solo i can carry around.

hoptimum

Sorry if I was unclear, I meant I would try the ddave kit and a new wand, and if that's a no go, i'll go for a new vape, although the more I think about it the more nice it seems to have something like the solo i can carry around.
Solo is great, and if you're looking for something even more portable, check the Arizer Air

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon

I suggest the DDave kit & a Solo. There is/was one in the classifieds with a couple of 18mm GonG attachments for $120. Effectively two new vapes for $150.

Stevenski,
Reactions: DrNick420

DrNick420

I can't really decide on a vape. I think I am actually going to be interested in whatever offers the best vaping concentrates experience.

Is that persei the only desktop concentrates oriented vape?

I'm worried about getting the herbalizer for this purpose because I think I will still end up using concentrates more often.

DrNick420,

hoptimum

I can't really decide on a vape. I think I am actually going to be interested in whatever offers the best vaping concentrates experience.

Is that persei the only desktop concentrates oriented vape?

I'm worried about getting the herbalizer for this purpose because I think I will still end up using concentrates more often.

The Persei is a battery powered portable. The Cloud EVO has a concentrates attachment, and you can also modify the Silver Surfer and Life Saber to do concentrates.

hoptimum,

virtualpurple

I will also say that I prefer concentrates (so far) in my EVO over my Herbalizer. I think its because the EVO kicks you right in the kisser with the intense burst from the VapeXNail. The Herbalizer seems thus far better intended as a session style vape for concentrates, although maybe I owe the Herbalizer a few more goes experimenting with the concentrate pads or some degummed hemp fiber.

Many people have gotten great results with the UD and concentrates, but I've not yet tried. However, the UD is amazing for flower and I have no doubt it would be great with concentrate.

virtualpurple,

EverythingsHazy

I'm gonna drop a +1 for the E-Nano. Works great for herb and concentrates (with a little creativity), and can help you conserve a LOT of material, and therefore, save a lot of money.

EverythingsHazy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom