Recommendations for first portable Vape (Budget 200€, Germany)

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
I've just heard that Wolkenkraft made the original design and only licensed it to HealthyRips, but I don't know how much truth there is to that.
Hi and thank you for your comment! This is an untrue statement (no offense). We worked with our manufacturing team over six years ago to design our original FURY. Our arrangement allowed them to rebrand our design for the FURY only. We have since discontinued our FURY due to the smaller and weaker battery (1600 mAh). Our FURY EDGE with its 2300 mAh battery is only 10mm taller than our FURY (basically the same size) and as such, has replaced our FURY. Our ROGUE is slightly larger than our FURY EDGE and has a 3000 mAh battery - for those who want even more power and a larger chamber. Our FURY EDGE and ROGUE devices are exclusively our designs and cannot be rebranded. Further, our devices are manufactured in our Healthy Rips division by our HR team. We have outsourced the highest quality materials available for our devices as well. We cannot speak for the materials used in the rebrands of our discontinued FURY. Please read about the health and safety of our devices here: https://www.healthyrips.com/health.html

All the Best!
~Healthy Rips Team
healthyrips.com

Hi and thank you for your comment! This is an untrue statement (no offense). We worked with our manufacturing team over six years ago to design our original FURY. Our arrangement allowed them to rebrand our design for the FURY only. We have since discontinued our FURY due to the smaller and weaker battery (1600 mAh). Our FURY EDGE with its 2300 mAh battery is only 10mm taller than our FURY (basically the same size) and as such, has replaced our FURY. Our ROGUE is slightly larger than our FURY EDGE and has a 3000 mAh battery - for those who want even more power and a larger chamber. Our FURY EDGE and ROGUE devices are exclusively our designs and cannot be rebranded. Further, our devices are manufactured in our Healthy Rips division by our HR team. We have outsourced the highest quality materials available for our devices as well. We cannot speak for the materials used in the rebrands of our discontinued FURY. Please read about the health and safety of our devices here: https://www.healthyrips.com/health.html

All the Best!
~Healthy Rips Team
healthyrips.com
Thank you for clearing this up!

I appreciate the manufacturer input because the Fenix/Wolkenkraft brand and the rebranding situation was a little confusing to me.

imor jones

Hey, i am from germany (saarland) too.
I have the v3pro. And the tm1 and and and...but none of the others u listed.
I would recommend a tm1. Its over ur Budget. But its a realy nice vape. Nice flavour, big clouds...all good. Very portable, also stealth because not big. My device for out and about! On Black friday Deal it even would have been in Ur Budget.

Big thanks to anyone who took the time to answer and share some valuable insights.

I have decided to go with the Roffu. I was able to get it for about 160€ including shipping. The interchangeable dosing caps with the V3 Pro are awesome for me, because caps are generally harder to find in Europe and the V3 Pro is one of the more common devices here.

I definitely think I'll be satisfied with the Roffu, it looks like a feature packed quality device for a very reasonable price.

bonzo67

Big thanks to anyone who took the time to answer and share some valuable insights.

I have decided to go with the Roffu. I was able to get it for about 160€ including shipping. The interchangeable dosing caps with the V3 Pro are awesome for me, because caps are generally harder to find in Europe and the V3 Pro is one of the more common devices here.

I definitely think I'll be satisfied with the Roffu, it looks like a feature packed quality device for a very reasonable price.
Hi, I'm also from Germany. Could you please tell me where you bought the Roffu for this price? Are you satisfied with it? Thank you.

Top Bottom