Recommend me a portable/handheld capable of vaping herb and hash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterpiper

(peter-ex-piper)
I only smoke hash, I've had many vapes, but not the vapman
The prob with hash is it sticks together when heated and will require a stir
The only vape that does not is the inhalater
I sprinkle on cotton wool, roll up and slide in, works extremely well on high, but flavour not so good

imtp

@bibblybobbly - so did u decide on a vape yet? I am in a similar dilemna and looking for guidance. So far i am leaning towards the Haze.. Looks like namastevapes is the webaite to go to to pick up american vaporizers in the EU. I confirmed with a haze rep that they are indeed the official distributors at the moment.

imtp,
Reactions: NorVape

imtp

Pay for the Crafty. You'll be happy.

On the contrary, it looks like there are a whole bunch of unresolved design/quality issues that are affecting an unusually large number of users! Once they are sorted out, S&B portables would be the holy grails i suppose..

imtp,

bibblybobbly

@bibblybobbly - so did u decide on a vape yet? I am in a similar dilemna and looking for guidance. So far i am leaning towards the Haze.. Looks like namastevapes is the webaite to go to to pick up american vaporizers in the EU. I confirmed with a haze rep that they are indeed the official distributors at the moment.
I went with the Haze. I haven't had any waxes or concentrates yet, but it is excellent at plant matter.

ratsnest37

Does the Haze not work with solid hash (the type commonly found imported from Morocco etc. in Europe)? What if I warm it up and smoosh it out a bit, to increase its surface area?

I sometimes have access to better quality squidgy hash, but you're correct to assume that this is my main type of hashish. I've only ever read about these exotic "oils" and products made with butane and so forth.

As I said, my new device must be electric. I already own a blowtorch-powered device that copes with pressed hash incredibly well (the Vaponic). I certainly have no desire to spend 80GBP+ on a device with no batteries when the 25GBP Vaponic works so well. Plus it's all glass :love:.

But thanks all the same.
The Haze works perfectly with solid hash and just about ANYTHING else you would use. Convection, conduction, oils, liquids whatever. If you get the Haze you will not regret it.

vapohead

I have a vaponic and so far haven't found anything that equals the all glass, so no metal fume fever, nor sucking on batteryes...just bend a little basket with the screen, enroll your 2mm by 20mm piece oh hash...if it's bubble hash, I advice you to close up the screen, coz otherwise it'll drip out and glue to the outer glass part

Try all kinds of temps, the hash is full of surprises ;)

But as technology advances so friekin fast, I'm willing to get all kind of advice for my next purchase, because the vaponic isn't very street friendly...also, that bastard brakes so easily!!! but usually just one piece at a time, unless you drop it from your balcony I guess, so it isn't like buying a new vape every time, though I can tell that I've spent already the amount of two vapes, just in the spare parts.

great vape though!

...it's all about the diversity and I doubt that a battery can give you that much diversity

A wise once told me : "the weed is one individual plant, hence the haschish is the whole field"

vapohead,
Reactions: NorVape
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom