Recommend me a 2nd vape - a Mighty with "cable"

Tommy10

You may need to be realistic about what actually exists. I think your criteria is a bit over the top.

I think the herbalaire ticks all the ones he wants, and even has the easy water filtration and bags so bonus.

Also, "must stand upright" do you mean just not "laying down" like an LSV? For example the herbalizer sits flat and stabilises itself, but I wouldn't say it sits up right.

Also OP, herbalaire is a session style vape. Works effectively with small loads as well but can easily hold over a couple grams.

Last edited:

smokingjoe

All hail the (mighty) vapor
Can you please elaborate?

Somewhere deep within the plenty thread some user wrote that they are improving the plenty and the new version mighty be coming at the beginning of 2016. That would be perfect for me (probably).

You may need to be realistic about what actually exists. I think your criteria is a bit over the top.

Yeah i know. Sorry about that. But if i pay 400-700 Bucks i dont want to be "angry" on the unit i purchased.
So i will try everthing to satisfy me ;) I am still willing to compromise :)

Last edited by a moderator:
smokingjoe,

biohacker

Somewhere deep within the plenty thread some user wrote that they are improving the plenty and the new version mighty be coming at the beginning of 2016. That would be perfect for me (probably).

That would be awesome if it were true, but somewhere deep in the Crafty thread some user wrote that they are improving the Crafty with swappable batteries, but it never happened. They already made a huge revision to the Plenty by shrinking the entire size of it down, so I wonder if that's what it really is?

Yeah i know. Sorry about that. But if i pay 400-700 Bucks i dont want to be "angry" on the unit i purchased.

It's inevitable. I've blown thousands on vapes that I thought would be a great fit for me, and they turned out not to be. The only way you'll know is to try them. The FC Classifieds are great if you want to sell!

So i will try everthing to satisfy me ;) I am still willing to compromise :)

Welcome to FC and VAS!!! You sure will enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
With the list of what you want your vape to do I agree with @Tommy10 that the Herbalaire sounds perfect for you. Often it's overlooked here for some reason but it's a killer vape that ticks all the boxes on your list at a lot less than $400-700.

Edit; I know the OP said 'no bags' and the HA will blow some sweet bags but it works so well direct draw or with a whip I rarely use the bags/pump myself and never ever use water with my HA although it does an amazing job at that too.

:peace: ... :2c:

:leaf:

Last edited:

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
They already made a huge revision to the Plenty by shrinking the entire size of it down

Really? When did that happen? I've never seen this mentioned anywhere. The Plenty I've had for a year now doesn't seem any bigger or smaller than any others I've seen.

Alan Partridge,

smokingjoe

All hail the (mighty) vapor
Herbalaire Elite:

Some say it uses too much herbs. Could someone please compare it to the mighty and to the VapirRise 2.0 ?

Independent of the above:

I will probably get an Arizer Air as a Backup unit for the mighty.

Good / Bad choice?

btw: thanks for all the kindness here at FC :)

Last edited:
smokingjoe,

biohacker

Some say it uses too much herbs? Why not go over to the Elite thread, and check out some of my videos? I love vaping up .1g in my gong! Also have Mighty videos!

Last edited:
biohacker,
Top Bottom