reclaim method shatter

arouse

Use 91% isopropanol couple days immersed quad quartz coil heater plus collar carburetor air adjustment interface into 510 thread stnd, tool called yocan evolve plus xl, how reclaim the embrittled concentrate at the bottom of a tartar sauce snap lid container giant one five point five ounce reduced to one sixteenth inch thickness residing at the bottom?
Do you freeze it? Then shatter it into a million pieces inside an oven bag to reclaim zillions of shards? Will these shards coalise into confluence manipulating the oven bag? Will room temperature allow removal from the interfaced ovenbag material properties?

arouse,

Okla68

Do WHAT ? Thinking having to be on oxygen assist 24/7 has destroyed more braincells that I had realized. What in hell does the above question cypher out to in ENGLISH ?
If you are using poisonous Iso, you are going to have to Purge before consuming. That and drying should change the physical consistency to something other that a million frozen shards.

arouse

Do WHAT ? Thinking having to be on oxygen assist 24/7 has destroyed more braincells that I had realized. What in hell does the above question cypher out to in ENGLISH ?
If you are using poisonous Iso, you are going to have to Purge before consuming. That and drying should change the physical consistency to something other that a million frozen shards.
But the claim is hard like obsidian sits bottom container used for tartar sauce snap lid five point five ounce capacity. Now the adhesion to this PP or PET type of modern plastic, can't separate adhesion unto plastic, so what do? It's stuck. Should freeze? Then quick, whack the underside adhesion shattering reclaim obsidian million shaards? How capture millions shaards? Do the whack in oven bag plastic won't adhere to reclaim shaards?

Okla68

I See now...boy have I been there...and when you say "a million pieces" you are being Very Conservative, lol !!! Its like Glitter Dust !!! BEEN THERE, DONE THAT !! IT GOES EVERYWHERE !
To get it out of the current container, I'd hit it with a lil Ethanol (Everclear) mix....and then pour it into a different container.
Heating it is also gonna soften it, stringy, messy, yes. Theres got to be some additive you can use, but, sorry, I Dont Know.
Im Sure therell be someone in here that will tho...
Best of Luck !!!

arouse

I See now...boy have I been there...and when you say "a million pieces" you are being Very Conservative, lol !!! Its like Glitter Dust !!! BEEN THERE, DONE THAT !! IT GOES EVERYWHERE !
To get it out of the current container, I'd hit it with a lil Ethanol (Everclear) mix....and then pour it into a different container.
Heating it is also gonna soften it, stringy, messy, yes. Theres got to be some additive you can use, but, sorry, I Dont Know.
Im Sure therell be someone in here that will tho...
Best of Luck !!!
Since prior heated that ratio of oxidation two inventories will change the adventure more heat more physical less acumen

arouse,

arouse

Teach me? Got the stash in pucks silicone freezer some opaque some honey translucent some diamond coherent some frig'd Afghan pillow

arouse,

Okla68

Teach me? Got the stash in pucks silicone freezer some opaque some honey translucent some diamond coherent some frig'd Afghan pillow
Sounds like you have lots of fun ahead !
There are a ton of videos and texts on the internet to answer all your questions and some you probably haven't thought of yet !
Warm it and Whip it for 10-15 minutes, set it aside for a day or so...whipping will break down the crystalline structure and will turn it into crumble or budder.

Last edited:
Okla68,
Top Bottom