Newglass_7-25-10.jpg

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
OK Collection a while ago:
Oil vaper rigs
Oil-pipes-1.jpg

Herb:
Oil-pipes-2.jpg

Here it is today (Herbie the spider is still around, he is just in the living room spinning his web of fog :)) Have never sold a pipe yet, still have my 1st bong est 1976. Its the black one on the far left of the herb pipes. However, have given many away to friends in need - they broke their only pipe. Can't have a friend in need especially with most nasty feds. Had a custom build for my best friend in Redwood city when he spent 6 weeks in that murder trial as a juror. At least he had something to look forward to when he got home.
Collection_13_07_29-3.jpg

Collection_13_07_29-2.jpg

Let the rich comments begin :D
I sold out to the corporate world for many years, dot.com era. Avg 80+ hours a week. Didn't see much of the family... Finally woke up and decided money or your career isn't #1, only what you can do with it. Now its enjoying my years with the grandkids, daughter and my medication. Compared to my $500/day chemo habit, these are cheap :D that's is $10.5K a month for the rest of my life. Hope I hit my insurance max with a day or 2 left :D

lwien

OK Collection a while ago:
Oil vaper rigs
Oil-pipes-1.jpg

Herb:
Oil-pipes-2.jpg

Here it is today (Herbie the spider is still around, he is just in the living room spinning his web of fog :)) Have never sold a pipe yet, still have my 1st bong est 1976. Its the black one on the far left of the herb pipes. However, have given many away to friends in need - they broke their only pipe. Can't have a friend in need especially with most nasty feds. Had a custom build for my best friend in Redwood city when he spent 6 weeks in that murder trial as a juror. At least he had something to look forward to when he got home.
Collection_13_07_29-3.jpg

Collection_13_07_29-2.jpg

Let the rich comments begin :D
I sold out to the corporate world for many years, dot.com era. Avg 80+ hours a week. Didn't see much of the family... Finally woke up and decided money or your career isn't #1, only what you can do with it. Now its enjoying my years with the grandkids, daughter and my medication. Compared to my $500/day chemo habit, these are cheap :D that's is $10.5K a month for the rest of my life. Hope I hit my insurance max with a day or 2 left :D

The first thing I thought of when I saw these pics was............EARTHQUAKE !!!!

Living here in Cali, there's no way I could have a collection like that, amongst a few other reasons. ;)

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Pulp Fiction!
Yep, foaming at the mouth after she found that white powder :)
That was interesting. Took the family to Disneyland the month it was released. Had some time to kill before the fly home so our foreign exchange student from Finland wanted to see it. My daughter was 13... Wife almost killed me :D

Does that mean it blows Or Pulp Fiction...
Me too :D

Lucky for me little EQ here, but been through a few bigs ones. 1989 in the BA comes to mind. It was some awesome damage.

Collection not going to be like this for long. Bookshelves are in the shop with holders custom designed for each longterm pipe. Maybe lights too.

Top Bottom