RBT Sprout

Brewervapesalot

I agree, need to add some conduction to the mix. Portable convection is sucking on a hair dryer. Through water, no problem. That’s why I still think mighty is the king

Tiny might is not a hair dryer by any means and is cool, nice, convection. It's just awesome. Conduction should be avoided. MV1 is another example of very cool convection, so it's totally doable.

Please make Sprout better than Tiny Might and I will buy!!!

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Cross a Firewood 5 with an RBT heater, in a metal enclosure. That would be my ultimate vape.

The heptic feedback on FW works really well. An LED would also work, but you would have to be looking at the vape.

Hot swappable battery is an important feature for me. I dont own a single vape without one, and i dont want to start.

"Low battery indicator" battery meter would be better.

Size is really important. FW5 is so great beause it is truley pocket sized.

Looking back on my want list, i got everything i wanted. Its called a Tinymight. Literally ticks every box.

I am afraid RBT are now playing catch up. The Mi3 is a huge distraction and old tech - this is where the game is at. Why buy a mi3 when you could have a Tinymight?

RBT sprout should be a priority, and i also hope for a TM beater. Thats a tough ask - but if anyone can do it Ryan can. The RBT heater is still something special.

Conduction? Ewww no thanks.

Top Bottom