Rare Exotic Ebony Vapman Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philreal187

I have had this Vapman for over a year and its seen very little usage, it was purchased as a station Vapman and was never used with the torch. I find myself reaching for my walnut basic as it still works flawlessly so there really isn't any need for this back up to hide in the egg.

Its a gorgeous ebony wood with no branded logo on the wood! It was stated in the Vapman thread by the owner Rene "Vapmans made of ebony are a real rare species, there are only a very few out there". This is because of regulations on rare wood has become more strict since 2017. It is likely that you will not see any ebony wood Vapman for sale anywhere else except the FC classifieds...

This functioning work of art and history belongs in the hands of someone that can appreciate it and give it just usage. I hate to see it go but know that it will bring joy to anyone who has a passion for the Vapman and its magic!

You will receive
  • Full ebony wood Vapman classic
  • Base
  • Mid section
  • Mouth piece
  • Loading ring
  • Black Vapman egg/sleeping pod
I am asking $125 Shipped ConUS

YqcW0Rn.jpg

wvId0qw.jpg

I took off the screen and did a thorough deep cleaning on the mid section. *screw driver not included*

hrcsqDs.jpg

Thanks for checking this Vapman out, if you got any questions I be glad to help just ask!

I would consider a trade for a lightly used Sticky Brick Jr. or maybe a lightly used Lotus. I would prefer butane to battery or plug in but open to hear what you got!

:peace:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom