Rally to Restore Sanity..........or Fear

lwien

Don't know if any of you are watching this, but it's pretty darn good. HUGE crowd.

Suck it up, Beck.

lwien,

flanman

just tuned in a few minutes ago, really enjoying it so far.

ok so i guess i pretty much missed most of it :lol:

flanman,

2clicker

Observer
i totally forgot about DVRing this damn

there was a local rally, but i could not attend

fuck sanity keep fear alive already!!!
March-to-Keep-Fear-Alive_1284724889328.jpeg

2clicker,

reece

Too bad fear didn't get the proper permits and had to piggy back onto sanity.

It was great. The Roots tore it up...as usual. They backed Ozzy, Sheryl Crowe, Kid Rock, The O-Jays and the some of the other performers. I loved the Peace Train vs Crazy Train settle on Love Train bit.

reece,

lwien

After watching this, the diatribes on Fox now sound even more ridiculous. Didn't think that was possible.

Great to see Yusuf (Cat Stevens) performing again. Sounded just like he did when he recorded his first album. Kid Rocks song that he just wrote was great also. And fucking Tony Bennet at 84 years old can still belt out a tune.

I still giggle when I think of some of those signs. :lol:

lwien,

lwien

I was really surprised with the turnout. I had no idea that it would be that large.

lwien,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Didn't catch any of it because I was in Obama's moving America forward rally yesterday in Chicago. The amount of people showing up to these events in really encouraging. It's easy for me to tell myself that American's don't care about politics or anything important in their lives but event's like these remind me that not everyone's a junk food zombie that loves Fox & fear.

Pluuuussss, anyone else notice the DIVERSITY in race and age? Not all old white people like Beck's nursing home rally.

aesthyrian,

lwien

aesthyrian said:
Pluuuussss, anyone else notice the DIVERSITY in race and age? Not all old white people like Beck's nursing home rally.

Yeah, sure did.

lwien,
Top Bottom