Question for all TinyMight 2 owners!

FrostyGeode

TM2 / BAKx / CC-Omega
Hello,

I'll try and keep this short...

I got a new TinyMight 2 (not used yet) and wondering if this stuff is normal.

Firstly the titanium stem is rough inside, when cleaned with iso blackish gunk/dust comes out on swab. My first thought was putting the cooling unit inside it will mess it up (gunk up and damage the o-rings).

The cooling unit was stuck inside the glass stem and when removed left two silicone residue rings inside.

When I insert the glass stem into the unit a similar but lighter residue ring comes off on the outside of the stem from the larger o-ring in there.

Lastly, the main button is very loose. Quite a lot of movement and makes a rattle sound.

Anyone that has a TM 2 had similar experiences? Especially the titanium stem being unfinished inside?

FrostyGeode,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Probably have better luck asking in the Tinymight thread

gangababa

Hello. All that you report has been seen (heard) before.
You simply need to do a complete clean. O-rings can be cleaned with soap and water. The glass stems, cooling-unit (without O-rings), and other removible parts can be cleaned with soap, water, and alcohol as needed. Remove the adjusting ring, o-ring and metal from the top of the vape and clean these parts (soap-water for o-ring). The clear stem will clean up.
The button rattle is what it is.
Now, as @Grass Yes says, head on over to the Tinymight / TM2 thread.

FrostyGeode

TM2 / BAKx / CC-Omega
Thanks for that, I don’t think I can post within portable vapes because my account is too new?

FrostyGeode,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for that, I don’t think I can post within portable vapes because my account is too new?

You're confused, you wouldn't start a new thread there, you would find the TM thread, and post your question as a comment in there for TM users to see and respond (no one can post in the portable section, though we can create new portable threads in the upcoming section and mods move them once released if ever) welcome to FC! :tup:

Top Bottom