Question for ADHD medical marijuana users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adhd_stoner_eyeiz

I have had ADHD my entire life. currently it's "unmanaged" as i have not been on meds since i spent 10 years or more of my life, already, on medications that only failed me.

I don't live in a state where i can legally receive a recommendation, as far as I've read, based on my disorders. So it makes it hard to get any info in regards to it, even WITH the internets!

The big thing, as i understand it, is finding strains with the right CBD > THC ratio. I believe I'm looking for one's with a greater concentration of CBD and that oral ingestion over inhalation is also the better means for medicating. beyond those few facts...; "i know NOTHING!!!!" as a certain old TV icon once said.... over and over and over again LOL.

i should find some episodes of that show. ... i forgot it's name though :( maybe some one could throw that in a response too? i watched it on nick at night, or one of their other random marketing channel / time slot variations :p, i just don't remember the name.

(after thoughts)

i guess knowing strains will only help so much as it's still a bit hard to "shop around" for the right ones, especially without going broke lol. Plus, who knows if I'm actually getting the strains that I'm being told I'm getting. Right? But in any case i guess the main question i should ask is what's the best method to extract all existing cannabinoids? but feel free to throw in any good strain names for good measure :p

--- i'll add things as i think of them, as it often goes. ---

maybe different temp's would release CBD's in different quantities/concentrations?

adhd_stoner_eyeiz,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Sativa's might help onr focus or concentrate. Can't help you beyond that, however the very great TV show you refer to is 'Hogan's Heroes'. Damn fine tv show from when i was a kid.

Tom

Hogannnnnnnnnn...........

tdavie,

adhd_stoner_eyeiz

tdavie said:
Sativa's might help onr focus or concentrate. Can't help you beyond that, however the very great TV show you refer to is 'Hogan's Heroes'. Damn fine tv show from when i was a kid.

Tom

Hogannnnnnnnnn...........
thanks, i'm working on finding some episodes now. OH i almost forgot to check netflix LOL. :fingers crossed:

adhd_stoner_eyeiz,

adhd_stoner_eyeiz

here guys, have a cheap laugh on me ;). ... ... i've been vaping at 195c on the extreme and trying to figure out the best way to get a better concentration of CBD out of my greenages... :lol:

good shit huh ? -_- totally heheh :p

:peace: :ninja: 's

adhd_stoner_eyeiz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom