Question about quality of material to be vaped

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillySnarf

Hi everyone, I am new to this site. I have been combusting grass for about 15 years.. A couple of years ago I tried vaping, but never really got into it.. I didnt have much luck with the vape I bought.. Dont remember which one it was.. It was a black tile box with no temp control and a whip... I didnt care for it much... Anyways I now have the big urge to stop combusting! I ordered a Magic LB which will be here in a couple of days.,. Anyways I guess my question is, can any quality of herb be vaped? I dont have the best material available to use (but its def not the worst either)... Its dark green, has a nice smell, very little to no seeds.. Again not the "kind"... I guess are there people on here that vape "schwag"? Does it matter? Will it still vape properly to give desired effects? I hope I am being clear, kind of hard to word my question..

BillySnarf,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
any quality of MJ can be vaped. The thing to note though is, the lower the quality, the less hits you will get out of each load.
for instance, in the vape I use, low quality herb will usually get me one, maybe two hits if I am lucky. While high quality herb can give me anywhere from 6 to 8 hits.

DevoTheStrange,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom