Question about portables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenaito

Hi FC, I am going to be getting a portable and was hoping someone could answer a question for me. I've narrowed my search down to either the Haze v3, flowermate or alfa. I'm wondering, with these models, or just portables in general, is it possible to load them at home and carry them around all day without having to worry about the herb spilling out or into the vape in areas where it shouldn't be? Can you shake them around duing an activity such as snowboarding with them fully loaded without worry? Or do you generally have to load them right before use? Thanks FC!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
All three of these vapes would be fine in the circumstances you suggested.

Although for greatest flexibility, you might want to consider the Haze vape because you can pre-load the cans and carry them in a case to simply pop in/out of the vape as necessary. (That plus some batteries, and you're golden for hours on the slope.

Of course if you want some fellow snowboarder feedback, we should probably ask @BuzzDanklin what vapes he prefers for the slopes

virtualpurple

The Haze is fantastic for travel and activity! I have taken it floating, hiking, etc.

I have no doubt at all that it'll be great when snowboarding. Being able to pre-pack the cans really ups the value of the Haze for me.

I also enjoy my flowermates, but the Haze travels better because I can change our my cans in seconds rather than worry about taking any additional tools to load herb.

The haze is also more pocketable and is very light.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I too would go with The HAZE, go directly to @scottg402 , he is super awesome.

I still want to grab one myself, I grabbed the Solo, simply because of the price point in relation to the Solo's reputation regarding flavor , @ 150$ , over 50$ in freebies, 2day shipping , I couldn't pass it up.

But if you're gonna be on the slopes, the Haze is a much better suited Vape.

The Prima may be a good option as well.

Good luck, let us know what go with!

scottg402

@Sevenaito Thanks for putting us on your list for consideration! I think all vaporizers on your list are fine vaporizers. That said I agree with @Ratchett about the convenience features we offer over the others. Prepacked cans and user swappable batteries are two features that have saved my butt on a number of occasions.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you decide on the Haze I can help you here or check out our webpage for any of our authorized dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom