1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Question about mixing two different oils for a cartomizer

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by MKANET, Jun 30, 2014.

1. MKANET

MKANET New Member

I really like the smell and taste of Cavi flavored "Amber Fire" oil (55+% Delta 9 High CBD Co2 Cavi Oil) in a syringe. I was hoping to be able to mix a little bit of it (just enough for it's smell and taste) with the oil that comes in TetraLabs PureGold Sativa caps. ...intended for a 510 thread AMOS 1.5ml Tank Clearomizer.

If that won't work (for whatever reason), could I just fill the tank up with only Amber Fire oil?

BTW: I dont mind if the canibus strain mixtures and thc/cbd concentrations change when mixing these two products. I just want to make sure there isn't any incompatibility issues (or unexpected issues I should be aware of).

Thanks in advance for this amazing forum! Lots of great advice.

2. StickyShisha

StickyShisha Well-Known Member

as long as they are unadulterated extracts, not cut with propylene glycol or glycerin, they will mix. (may need a bit of heat)

if i'm having trouble handling a more crumbly extract, I mix it with PureGold.

also, back when i used the old style Omicron carts, mixing a little PureGold to a cart that wasn't feeding well would make it work better.

OF likes this.
  3. MKANET

MKANET New Member

The first oil, is a dark colored oil (it's pretty thin consistency). It's categorized as a concentrate. I've used it for dabbing before. It's searchable on google as "Amber Fire oil". In just not sure if what I'm trying is feasible.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors