Queen Noor of Jordon

lwien

Just saw her interviewed on CNN. Wow. Impressive. Very charismatic. Super smart, super articulate, and just a very impressive lady. So much so that it really too bad that she's not involved in US politics. She would be more than just a welcomed addition. Queen or not, just a very likable lady and her viewpoints just made sooooo much sense.

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've watched her in interviews for years. I always thought she was a milf. :brow: Kinda like a Sarah Palin but with a brain.

Stu,

lwien

Stu said:
I've watched her in interviews for years. I always thought she was a milf. :brow: Kinda like a Sarah Palin but with a brain.

Ya know, I was going to bring up the Sarah Palin comparison, but Queen Noor so outclasses her on every level, that I just couldn't bring myself to do it. ;)

It's like, the first thing that came to mind was, "Fuck Jordon. We need her here." :brow: What a great addition she would make to our political landscape.

And to any Jordanians that may be present, you got one helluva great Queen there.

lwien,

caseball2051

I was in Jordan studying arabic for over a month last summer and it was awesome.

I was there for their Fourth of July and Abdullah was in the city I was living in. It was pretty cool.

The Hussein family has ties close to my hometown in MA. Noor and abdullah were both educated here.

caseball2051,

Plotinus

lwien said:
Did ya get to see this.... :o

Carved out of solid rock.

I have stood in that exact place, lwien. It's even more unreal in person. And the town of Petra itself is in the middle of nowhere in the mountains, so you start wondering if maybe you dreamed the whole place.

Plotinus,

caseball2051

i did stand in that exact same place as well. that urn looking type vase on the top is rumored to have treasure in it. if you get a good pciture you can see the bullet holes from people trying to shoot it down.

petra is unreal. i climbed to the highest point on the surrounding mtns and just sat there for a while.

some folks from california heard me and my friend talking atop the mountain and approached us and asked if we were from boston. they could tell by our accents, what a small world we live in.

we lived in Irbid while I was there.

caseball2051,

caseball2051

Plotinus said:
lwien said:
Did ya get to see this.... :o

Carved out of solid rock.

I have stood in that exact place, lwien. It's even more unreal in person. And the town of Petra itself is in the middle of nowhere in the mountains, so you start wondering if maybe you dreamed the whole place.

the coolest part about Petra (ithought) was the walk down from all of the indiana jones shops to the actual city. the way its cut out of the rock is incredible. the cobblestone road and path are just remarkable. its narrow walking down and hten it kinda just opens up. its wild.

caseball2051,
Top Bottom