Quality Glass Bundle! (US Tubes Bubbler and Medicali bong package)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevertheless1090

It absolutely sucks that I am considering this but I feel as though FC is the right place to let this glass go. What I have to offer is a US Tubes bubbler (18mm) and a Medicali bong (14mm) WITH a matching ashcatcher. Hell of a package for a glass starter kit or a glass collector that loves solid reputable glass in their collection

Both of these pieces are flavor savors with low diffusion. The US Tubes bubbler has a showerhead perc and will come with a slide. As you'd expect, it's built like A TANK and has zero blemishes. I used it three times total since I received it from another FC member who kept it in pristine condition. ZERO COMBUSTION

Now, on to my baby, the Medicali package. I've owned this bong for approx 2 years and have treated her with care. It is over a foot tall with a beaker bottom, diffused downstem and ice pinches. The ashcatcher has a showerhead perc and works great with the SSV! She needs a good cleaning (PBW, Grunge off) that will bring her back to shiny condition because the alcohol is not doing the trick. Besides that, there are ZERO issues with this package. It has seen some combustion back in it's hay day but none within the last year.

Lastly, on to the price. I want this to go fast while also providing a deal that's hard to pass up. Here is what I paid for all of this.

Medicali bong: $220
Medicali ashcatcher: $165
US Tubes Bubbler: $210
$595 total

But FC is family and has helped me out a ton so it is my duty to return the favor! $330 TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING. Paypal is preferred. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post in thread. PM me price inquiries. Thanks for looking!

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Where are you located re us Canadian shoppers ?

smokum,

Nevertheless1090

Where are you located re us Canadian shoppers ?

In the states but I have never shipped outside the US. Only other place I'd consider is Canada and price may change if shipping increases.

Nevertheless, I want this to get to the buyer safe and sound without custom problems. Canada residence?

Nevertheless1090,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
In the states but I have never shipped outside the US. Only other place I'd consider is Canada and price may change if shipping increases.

Nevertheless, I want this to get to the buyer safe and sound without custom problems. Canada residence?

Alright...... lets see how you progress with a conus taker, and if not then see if you can get the glass 'shiny as new' to ship as 'glass art' and we'll work it out ;)

Nevertheless1090

$315 for EVERYTHING! I'll take care of PayPal fees and shipping too.

It doesn't get much better than this for all this glass, not to mention the reputable work these two companies put out. At this price, you are paying roughly $105 for each piece! Now if that's not stealing, I don't what is :argh:

Nevertheless1090,
Reactions: ogcook

Nevertheless1090

Beautiful pieces! I wish you luck, for possible lurkers, that US tubes looks like a good candidate as a makeshift Cloud Devastator with the right adapters. :tup:
@ogcook , Good eye! This is one the main reasons I bought this piece. Here is a pic of how you can do so with the US tubes! Let the fun begin :mmmm:
imagewiv.jpg
[/URL]

Nevertheless1090,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom