Purple OG TUBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hello, there ! I am putting up for sale/trade a Purple OG TUBO. It comes without any accessories but it is currently located at the makers places in Switzerland so you will be able to buy whatever you need directly from FJ. It just got serviced and had its coils and evic replaced,cleaned in depth and supplied with a screen on top of the heating chamber just so nothing takes is apart from the most current TUBOevic concept.
If you are loving the purple color this TUBO is for you,FJ was kind enough to refresh it 2 times after the original painting even though there wasnt need for that,so in basic this is probably the most purple tubo out there ,you can see that from the photos below.
So in summary condition is pristine,with new heating element and brand new evic ,it even says FJ approved on the photo ,lol... If you wanna spare yourself the 6 weeks of waiting for getting a new one here it is.
I am looking into trading for Glass Symphony preferably the latest model with the most powerful heater + bowls ,also if you have a controller for it you wanna get rid of we might talk it over.
Another thing i am interested is an Alphadog but i am a snob for wood so it has to say please take me when i see it :D.. + stems ,Auber controller with various coil sizes and of course i would take cash via paypal shoot me your offers on PM(In conversation).
Although it can be shipped worldwide, ,I am also located in Europe so please have that in mind for the trades . :).
P.S I am interested just in the items that i mentioned ,not looking for other stuff atm.
Currently the list is.
1.Glass Symphony latest editing preferably with bowls.
2.Auber e-nail with coils
3.Caged press kit ( lets talk about it i can add cash to pay the difference)
4.Cash via paypal .Looking to get $165 but you can shoot your offer at pm if you like .
mPRn1QD.jpg
F6Bvayg.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom