Purple Haze Vaporizer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I tripped on a review from 2010 describing the Purple Haze Vaporizer
http://www.purplehazevaporizer.comis the official site with retailing price
$159.95
Buy It Now

Back then in the 2010 there was a code "420" for 20 $ off.
There is a very nice pdf that can be downloaded on the site.
Materials seems safe to me. Plastic used is the one known as "Glass substitute" and it is bulletproof so no worries there but if present he mention that for + 20 $ he can do pyrex instead of polyXXXX plastic.. I also invited him to Join cuz he seems to have knowledge to offer in the field of vaporization .. hope he does :).
--------
Personal notes.. :
Temp control is nice . Leds are kickass .. Heating element is new to me.. (although it probably functions as SSV and DBV ceramics) The bowls is small like a log vape.. and is all glass ..
Reminds me of the Ettera Moxie bowl..
There are for sure some Vaporizer with designed cooling/filtrating vessels as Herbo,Verdampfer .. well this remind very much of a steam roller :).. it might be pretty cool to do some vaporolling :D

full-s.jpg
blue-s.jpg
purple-s.jpg
red-s.jpg

tip.JPG

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Nice find man, does this mean the search engine is up again? :p

Pdf looks interesting, the layout is a lot like my Ego-T. The Stealthvape people probably should have a look at the way the air travels through these devices.

ps: I wonder what's so interesting on your profile that needs hiding.. ;)

OhTheAgony,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Nah .. R.I.P search engine.. My friend who typed it is abusing too much the vapobowl i gave him..
A photo that i forgot to add of used unit.. . OTA this is aint an e-cig vape it is used like
MW,Delicatessen,Vrip,Herbo,Verdampfer..
vape3.JPG

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Haha, tell him he can have both my vapobowls if he fixes it again ;)

I realize it is very different from a e-cig, I just noticed that the design has a lot of similarities in layout as my ecig. ie battery compartment sealed from the airpath and all the electronics are in the same place. Just a silly comparison that came to me when I looked at the drawing, don't make to much of it please :)

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom