Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Frickr

well the school had my safe moved and locked up away from me before i got back here. the school wanted me to open it up for them but i told them they would have to get a warrent.

Frickr,

prk

Frickr said:
well the school had my safe moved and locked up away from me before i got back here. the school wanted me to open it up for them but i told them they would have to get a warrent.
Damn dude that's too bad. That's screwed-up (if legal?) that they took it at all, before having a warrant. If you have some way of obtaining free legal advice, I'd go for it. Good call keeping it in a safe in the first place, though, and I too am sorry for the loss. Makes me even more glad to be moving out of my dorms in just a few days - I too am a bit paranoid about what could happen should someone else rat me out - my stuff's not even in a safe, just somewhat hidden. If nothing else, your trials can serve as an opportunity to learn for the rest of us.

Hope everything turns out okay, :peace:

prk,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
Purple-Days said:
Pink Ivory was extremely dense. About like Ebony. Very heavy in the hand, not so comfortable. The denser woods also transmit too much heat and don't provide the insulation values we need to sustain the temperature most people want and expect. Lower temps, lighter vapor, too heavy, difficult to work, non-sustainable wood, very expensive too. I think there is one lurking in a box somewhere. Not for sale though, just doesn't come up to our requirements. Had a very interesting odor when worked, but none after finishing.Neato for pool cue wood.
thats a shame that you can't get it up to PD standards. i really wanted to get one of these for my girl. i need to get her up on vaporization.

illadelph,

max

Out to lunch
Frickr said:
the pd was setting out on the table, and i guess the cops didnt know what it was, just said it smelt like weed so they took it.
In a situation like this (leaving it in the open), I think the safest thing to do is to have no tubes in sight, and use it as a diffuser. The odor of whatever oil you use may cover any vaporized weed smell, and with the copper cap in place, there should be no question about the purpose of the PD (unless the cops have been surfing vape forums ;) ).

max,

duh

Most drug laws allow the cops to search the whole place, which does makes sense. However, they will have to prove that the stuff is yours first and 'in your room' isn't enough. I was able to get some crap dropped a long time ago by planning on going to trial and the da had a quick meeting deciding the ppl's time wasn't worth it...

I can see why the vape mfr's like PD don't want the 'free' advertising anymore... going to court is no fun.

duh,

Frickr

all the tubes were locked away in the safe, so i have no idea why they would even look at it unless if my roommate told themwhat it was. im thinking all of this could have been avoided if he would of been thinking. the drug task force is going to go through and test everything, and i get everything back that doesnt test for THC. so maybe there is still hope on getting the unit back and just buy some new tubes.

Frickr,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Frickr said:
Back in my day and not that long ago things were so different on campus. Everything was pretty much out in the open within reason, with virtually no paranoia. All of this was foretold in Lumpy Gravy.

jeffp,

Frickr

i do let him use it, its there for whenever either of us want to vape one up. and because he told them everything was mine, which it was, instead of taking all the blame for getting caught in the first place, i come back here, and then i get taken down to an office and sat down, while the school tries making me open the safe, and when i refused, they called the police down.

its a pretty shitty double standard law. if we were caught drinking in the dorm, it is a 50 dollar fine to the school. but if you get caught smoking, they report you to the police, even though if your under 21, both are as illegal and alcohal is more harmful.

Frickr,

aterphasma

Yeah, there are some pretty draconian drug laws out and about these days. Here's hoping something will change soon. *puff puff*

Cheers

aterphasma,

TOTES-MAGOTES

Sorry to hear about that unfortunate situation you got caught in Frickr. Your buddy is a bitch man at least now you know that fool isn't trustworthy. Well Im new here to Fuckcombustion forum and this will be my first post here, Just want to know if anyone has been fortunate enough to order a Purple Days today? I've been refreshing all day and no luck..:(

TOTES-MAGOTES,

Purple-Days

Wow, another of our purple children in lock down. Here's hoping you get her back. Sucks...

Lets see, impound then warrant... that ain't right, but 'the man' writes the laws to fit the circumstances so as long as it's just a paraphenelia rap, fighting city hall might best wait for another day. Sucks....

Edit: We will use up the logo and URL stamped muslin bags. After that expect 'Purple-Sun logo' only (in permanent black). Damn. Another collector item. :cool:

Welcome to the forum, TOTES-MAGOTES. Can't say when, or how, or how many, but units are in transit. Please don't ask for details, I just said I ain't giving. But there. There is hope.

Purple-Days,

TOTES-MAGOTES

Nah I wasn't asking for details just wanting to know if anyone was able to get one today, but thanks for giving that small detail at the end of the last post. Just hoping to become, one of the lucky few to be a part of the Purple Days Experience :)

TOTES-MAGOTES,

gak hater

Frickr said:
i do let him use it, its there for whenever either of us want to vape one up. and because he told them everything was mine, which it was, instead of taking all the blame for getting caught in the first place, i come back here, and then i get taken down to an office and sat down, while the school tries making me open the safe, and when i refused, they called the police down.

its a pretty shitty double standard law. if we were caught drinking in the dorm, it is a 50 dollar fine to the school. but if you get caught smoking, they report you to the police, even though if your under 21, both are as illegal and alcohal is more harmful.
there are 2 things you need to get
first is a new roomie,when you are already caught and you drop dime
on someone else that is not a person to trust at all period.you are already caught,
there is no sense at all to drop a dime on someone else unless you are fishin to get off yourself at someone's expense
2nd.. hire yourself a good ass lawyer,i bet you might get off..
the safe was in someone else's possesion for a while,plus your roomies possesion
while you were away,i would fling the shit right back at him :D
you just need some doubt and a little luck
good luck i hope it all works out for ya.

gak hater,

LordKaz420

Frickr said:
the drug task force is going to go through and test everything, and i get everything back that doesnt test for THC. so maybe there is still hope on getting the unit back and just buy some new tubes.
I had a lawyer friend in the car not long ago who wanted to see the PD. I gave him a quick rundown on how it worked, and he also believed that the unit itself should be perfectly legal due to the design..

I'm curious, do you think they only test for THC? What about all the other cannabinoids? If they are only testing for that one specific compound (One would think Delta-9) then who knows if they will even find anything in your tubes. From my understanding, that particular cannabinoid has a very low boiling point. Even Delta-8-THC boils at around 350 degrees if memory serves.

Does anybody have any details as to how the police do their testing? Do they just send it out to a lab? I attempted to look at some info regarding gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (the preferred method of testing from what I understand) and it's a bit much for me to handle right now. Perhaps someone else can divulge that information.

I hope you and your PD are re-united as quickly as possible!

LordKaz420,

nobilo

I have become almost certain I will never enjoy the pleasure of a PD......because I'm more than likely going to die of a heart attack if it ever says anything other than "sold out" at Vapenow. I've started taking nitro pills before I check the site as a preventative measure.

nobilo,

TOTES-MAGOTES

Same here my hope is dying by the minute :( But we've got to hang in there nobilo.. we got to hang in there... The wait is worth it

TOTES-MAGOTES,

TheSilentMethod

Haha, you guys aren't alone. Gosh I have probably refreshed the page 30 times today, I feel almost as if I am obsessed, but I dunno what I'll do if i miss the boat and have to wait for the next shipment. (I am on a tolerance break until I get the PD)

TheSilentMethod,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
soak in a bottle of iso. alcohol for 20-45 minutes...swish it around and wash out the pd stems under hot water. keep the liquid filled bottle for later washings.

keep reading around bro....this question has been asked over a thousand times on this forum

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Kurz

Wow, I thought I was the only one obsessively refreshing the page just waiting and hoping the buy button appears. Its good to see I'm not alone on this, hopefully we all get one, but if not I'm sure my ninja buying skills will get me one :ninja: BUAHAHAHAHAAHHAH*coughs*aha ahah *side hurts* hahaha... :ko:

Kurz,

TheSilentMethod

Kurz said:
Wow, I thought I was the only one obsessively refreshing the page just waiting and hoping the buy button appears. Its good to see I'm not alone on this, hopefully we all get one, but if not I'm sure my ninja buying skills will get me one :ninja: BUAHAHAHAHAAHHAH*coughs*aha ahah *side hurts* hahaha... :ko:
Hahaha, yeah I am pretty sure I'll get one too (It would be hard not to with me refreshing the page once and hour and all). Nothing really to do tomorrow, but go to class (i have my laptop in there :ninja: ) and for some reason I have feeling that the PD will be in tomorrow, at least I have my fingers crossed.

TheSilentMethod,

Purple-Days

Update from PD land. Still working hard, but also finding a few moments to relax. :cool: Getting more accomplished, able to concentrate on batches of parts, instead of rushing to get the next few kits out today. Economy of effort, (one set-up time, all tools at hand) and getting into a rhythm on repetitive items, all contributing to more total PDs in the end and Pammy and I getting our life back. Feels good.

Since we quit selling on March 20 this is going to be a sort of land-rush of five weeks of demand for one week's supply of units. Somebody may miss out, this time. Appologies, but we can only do so much. A weekly shipping arrangement has been worked out. So more are constantly being built for the next time. Sorry that it seems a chance thing for a bit, but we fell behind the demand. Had to catch up. Making efforts to keep up, so that buy button is displayed more often. Sold out- doesn't do anybody any good. :)

Purple-Days,

slip

Thanks for your efforts, Tom. I've recruited my wife in helping me keep the vapenow page refreshed. Here's hoping we can place an order this week.

slip,

zik

Could be worse, consider yourself blessed the only business problems you have are the good kind, haha.

zik,
Top Bottom