Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Wait so lo, you have one coming, and you ordered 2 pandora's? Man, that's quite the assortment, even considering one pandora is for a friend. Man I remember the excitement of almost getting mine, getting the notification and the day it came, what a day. Best wishes for those waiting.

The_Other_Shoe,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
@Othershoe

LOL... I'm OCD.... Ordered 2nd one for emergency backup before Pandora kits came to be. I'm thinking I can't possibly have too many PD's. Soon I can have one that lives in my office ;)

Lo,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
updated through post by ledados
note: judging from this last batch, wait time has slightly increased

Highest Known Confirmed Shipment: shadowlink12 Ordered 11/14 Shipped 2/24
Lowest Known Number Awaiting Confirmation: lo #3197 ordered 11/15
Expected Wait Time: 15-16+ weeks

orange=confirmed processing
red=confirmed shipping

Current Known Wait List:
sour #3083 ordered 11/3
hookem13 #3102 ordered 11/5
nobilo #3125 ordered 11/8 (i assume it has been confirmed)
thegame #3144 ordered 11/10
shadowlink12 #3172 ordered 11/14
lo #3197 ordered 11/15
sinclue #3200 ordered 11/17
perseusstoned #3224 ordered 11/18
bodhi #3232 ordered 11/19
buzzhead #3248 ordered 11/20
cville #3292
ejance #3335 ordered 12/1
lex1489 #3394 ordered 12/6
elhoel #3418 ordered 12/8
xero #3502 ordered 12/15
jofroxp #3538
icanreadgood #3555 ordered 12/22
greenroses #3581 ordered 12/24
slick64 #3610 ordered 12/26
commit #3615 ordered 12/28
d232 #3619 ordered 12/29
sacalamota #3658 1/1
diabeticgonewild #3684 ordered 1/4
donkdafied #3688
blearybear #3738
bags #3822
neilito #3859
yada #3864 ordered 1/23
bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
mrschyguy #3975 ordered 2/3
edgar #4018 ordered 2/9

Canada Wait List:
sudo_high #2949 ordered 10/19
hangin' with mr cooper #3501 12/15
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1

SSS,

max

Out to lunch
Vapenow has been using Amazon for shipping for a while now. It speeds up the process. So Tom and Pammy ship to Amazon and then the vapes get shipped out to customers. I would think they'd ship to the closest Amazon warehouse/shipping point (they have over 50, nationwide), but I'm just guessing.

max,

SSS

ledados said:
Might have read this in other posts but, Did I get skipped from VN?
whatever you find out about the shipping let us know. it's all is well, then great. if not, that's good info too.

SSS,

bostonjay

in answer to shadowlink12, once you see fba (fulfilled by amazon I believe) it will ship within 1-3 days (mine did anyway)

bostonjay,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Sinclue said:
Order number #3200 now upgraded to PENDING!
D'oh! Can't imagine how I messed up, but I realize I've been "pending" for months as I look again. Guess I saw what I wanted to see rather than what was. :/
Have to go back to not looking and not get caught up in the eagerness until I get an email I guess.
:peace:

Sinclue,

ledados

I usually wont not back to back post but....

Status: In Transit - On Time Scheduled Delivery Date:02/25/2010

It is official, should be here via UPS tomorrow

ledados,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Oh boy... Looks like a bunch of new PD's landing soon. Congrats and looking forward to some reports :D

Lo,

sour

My status changed to shipped today. original purple leather pd soon in hand. cant wait! My purple kush is dry and ready!!

sour,

Hangin' With Mr Cooper

My order # 3501, order date 12/15 (Canada List)

hi i was wondering if anybody knows what the difference is if you're on the Canada wait list compared to the American wait list? Does it take longer to receive your PD if you're on the Canada wait list?

Hangin' With Mr Cooper,

jimbo

winterize
Was wondering the same thing, it seems like the Canadians are waiting longer..Sudo is still waiting and his order is #2949, weird...

jimbo,

ledados

Hey all, Just got my PD today! Real bummed to see that it was sans laser etch and led light. Anyone else have this issue???

ledados,

SSS

awesome ledados! no led on the pd. as far as the laser etch, you mean the logo? mine has that.

SSS,

ledados

SSS said:
awesome ledados! no led on the pd. as far as the laser etch, you mean the logo? mine has that.
Cool, I thought there was an led indicator light to let you know the unit was on. Yeah no laser etch either. The tubes are moving around quite a bit too, is that normal?

ledados,

aromaartist

I saw with some of the accessory bowls you had to pay an extra $5 for a laser etch. I Didn't think that was the case with the PD though. Maybe they forgot???

aromaartist,

sour

Don't hold me to it but didn't they do away with laser etched logo unless you request it or something?

sour,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom