Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
lwien said:
SSS said:
lwien said:
What really doesn't make sense is that you knew full well what the wait time was but ordered it anyway and now, after doing so, you are complaining about the wait time and canceled your order. THAT doesn't make sense.
that's actually not true and is the subject of my only beef with the pd ordering experience.
Sure it's true. He said, "I recently had to cancel my order of pd reluctantly, it sucks to wait 2 1/2 months........". 2 1/2 months is 10 weeks, and saying that he canceled his order because the 10 week wait time sucks, after he placed his order knowing full well that it was going to be at least 10 weeks doesn't make any sense.
what 10 week wait???? when i first ordered my pd i was assured by you at the cannabis forums that it was an accurate quote (at the time it was 9+ weeks). now, you and i both know that it was off by at least 5 weeks. so, it makes a lot of sense why tony would cancel if he thought he would only have to wait approximately 10 weeks when in actuality it was another month on top of that.

regardless, it's nice to see the vapenow site updated with a more accurate quote and i will continue to keep the list alive so people know some of the details of where they stand.

SSS,

SSS

here's the list for the new page:

updated through post by edgar

Last Confirmed Shipment: sci-fi-dude #3075 Ordered 11/3 Shipped 2/10
Lowest Known Numbers Awaiting Confirmation: sour #3083 Order Date: Tuesday 03 November, 2009
Expected Wait Time: 14-15 weeks

Current Known Wait List:
sour #3083 ordered 11/3
hookem13 #3102 ordered 11/5
nobilo #3125 ordered 11/8
thegame #3144 ordered 11/10
ledados #3164 ordered 11/13
shadowlink12 #3172 ordered 11/14
lo #3197 ordered 11/15
sinclue #3200 ordered 11/17
perseusstoned #3224 ordered 11/18
bodhi #3232 ordered 11/19
buzzhead #3248 ordered 11/20
cville #3292
ejance #3335 ordered 12/1
lex1489 #3394 ordered 12/6
elhoel #3418 ordered 12/8
xero #3502 ordered 12/15
jofroxp #3538
greenroses #3581 ordered 12/24
slick64 #3610 ordered 12/26
diabeticgonewild #3684 ordered 1/4
donkdafied #3688
blearybear #3738
bags #3822
neilito #3859
fail #3863 ordered 1/23
yada #3864 ordered 1/23
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1
bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
mrschyguy #3975 ordered 2/3
edgar #4018 ordered 2/9

SSS,

Plotinus

no one cares about your personal motivations for ordering/not ordering/canceling, tony. what we cannot understand is why a person, fully understanding that the wait time was changeable, and with access to 50+ pages of discussion on that very topic, would bother to stop by just to rag on the PD and its creators for the nth time. this is what is really flummoxing, and the answer seems to be that you didn't really read this thread that carefully.

there's only one person to blame, and that's yourself. i'm sorry that the PD's creator's won't live up to your hypercapitalist fantasy and rigorously match supply to demand, but some folks out there prefer to live their lives and do their work on their own terms, and personally I have a great deal of respect for that. i think if you stopped and thought about it a bit longer, you would too. but that would require a reserve of patience that you might not have.

Plotinus,

lwien

Plotinus said:
this is what is really flummoxing....
Flummoxing. What a great word. Just the sound of it conjures up things.

"Honey, what are you doing in the bathroom?"
"I'm flummoxing. Be out in a minute" :/

lwien,

edgar

btw, went with the dark chocolate bottom even though the purple leather is pretty cool. I figured the purple might get dirty quicker.:2c:

edgar,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Edgar just throwing this out there, my PD bottom is the "Original Purple", when I got it I was surprised at the actual color, very deep purple and I had trouble figuring it out, not dirty at all and my PD has seen some interesting places :lol:.

All I can say about the wait time, is I am glad I ordered in September and not now. Keep up the work Tom, all these new customers just keep coming :D. Must have been all that "trash talking" and so forth of the other businesses because of your drop in demand, and how you keep demand high by limiting the number you make. :rolleyes:... 'Cause we all know you're just a horrible person with a business plan :lol:.

The_Other_Shoe,

icanreadgood

tonylarocka you should have sold your place in line! could have probably gotten you double. theres a little business lesson for ya! :brow: (<-- thought that smiley looked funny). anyway, wish you well in your future vaping sessions tonya

icanreadgood,

tonylarock

You are absolutely correct on, that I have no one else to blame but myself. But I really dont remember saying its the PD co. FAULT. I never said: . I only stated I wish the PD had more people onboard to make more of those beauties and wish the wait time wasnt so long. And as stated in my previous post it was my anticipation to want the PD sooner than latter, which lead me to my reaction of WDZ. And if you have a PD you are very lucky indeed, since we all know those puppies are a hot item and your ability to hold off, and not go after substitutes shows you have the self control of a Zen master.
May Allah and Buddha and Jesus Christ bless you for being so perfect?:peace:
sorry, just pisst! my wdz isnt here! dam WDZ! I just orderd yesterday? wtf. LOL.:brow::lol::lol::ko::ko:

tonylarock,

TheGame

Plotinus said:
i'm sorry that the PD's creator's won't live up to your hypercapitalist fantasy and rigorously match supply to demand, but some folks out there prefer to live their lives and do their work on their own terms, and personally I have a great deal of respect for that.
just a hunch, but i bet you're a neil young fan.

TheGame,

lwien

TheGame said:
Plotinus said:
i'm sorry that the PD's creator's won't live up to your hypercapitalist fantasy and rigorously match supply to demand, but some folks out there prefer to live their lives and do their work on their own terms, and personally I have a great deal of respect for that.
just a hunch, but i bet you're a neil young fan.
I don't know if he is, but I am, ever since I first saw him play with Buffalo Springfield.

lwien,

Plotinus

Hah -- it's true I am, but mostly thanks to Massey Hall, not anything to do with his politics (which, like most musicians, I find to be a little vague.)

Still, put on that live cut of 'Old Man' and I'd agree with pretty much anything he said I suppose

Plotinus,

SSS

i don't like neil young but my guitar does. :lol:

4098827406_58d8a61622.jpg

SSS,

GreenRoses

MMJ Patient
This is a one-off. I thank SSS for his commendable and considerable work.

name order# OrderDate +100
sour 3083 Nov 03 FEB 11
hookem13 3102 Nov 05 FEB 13
nobilo 3125 Nov 08 FEB 16
thegame 3144 Nov 10 FEB 18
ledados 3164 Nov 13 FEB 21
shadowlink12 3172 Nov 14 FEB 22
lo 3197 Nov 15 FEB 23
sinclue 3200 Nov 17 FEB 25
perseusstoned 3224 Nov 18 FEB 26
bodhi 3232 Nov 19 FEB 27
buzzhead 3248 Nov 20 FEB 28
cville 3292
ejance 3335 Dec 01 MAR 11
lex1489 3394 Dec 06 MAR 16
elhoel 3418 Dec 08 MAR 18
xero 3502 Dec 15 MAR 25
jofroxp 3538
greenroses 3581 Dec 24 APR 03
slick64 3610 Dec 26 APR 05
diabeticgonewild 3684 Jan 04 APR 14
donkdafied 3688
blearybear 3738
bags 3822
neilito 3859
fail 3863 Jan 23 MAY 03
yada 3864 Jan 23 MAY 03
jimbo 3953 Feb 01 MAY 12
bkram 3968 Feb 03 MAY 14
mrschyguy 3975 Feb 03 MAY 14
edgar 4018 Feb 09 MAY 20

Hanging out and sharing the wait is quite unique.

I live on 3 figures a month and was saving for a vap last year, when I came across the Magic Flight Launch Box and snapped it up toot-sweet.
Then some money showed up in my bank account for no apparent reason and I felt I had to move quickly to spend it before anyone could say it was a mistake ;) It turns out the money was Obama Stimulus money paid out through the SSA. Thus, I am glad to be purchasing an American product, with Chinese money, from a liberal elitist to better manage my health while giving the middle finger to the pharmaceutical industry.

Now, if I could just get a tax break. LOL

:peace:

GreenRoses,

Flyer

that was pretty funny greenroses, I also did the launch and it held me in place till the PD came, I actually miss the wait line, made a friend or two, learned a bit about weed and on we go, all enjoy.

Flyer,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Is the second date the estimated ship date? I sure hope so, that being the case i got another week. sweet. Can't hardley wait.

MZ, Iolite and soon be PD. :D:brow::peace:

BUZZHEAD,

Xero

I think those are projected ship dates. But it is a little early to say it is going to be 14/15 weeks on the dot. Every order and week could be different. The bottom you selected also may factor in.

Xero,

the electrician

Plotinus said:
what we cannot understand is why a person, fully understanding that the wait time was changeable, and with access to 50+ pages of discussion on that very topic, would bother to stop by just to rag on the PD and its creators for the nth time
probably in retaliation against the ridiculous fan boy attitude this forum has taken towards the vaporizer

the electrician,

lwien

the electrician said:
.....probably in retaliation against the ridiculous fan boy attitude this forum has taken towards the vaporizer
Wow. Now THERE'S a quote who's sole intention is to stir debate.

Personally, I don't see anything about the attitude of owners of the PD that is ridiculous at all. Considering the performance of this vape along with the long term relationships that have been established by the creators of the PD and their customers, I see it as a reputation that is well deserved.

To me, a fan boys attitude would be that the PD is the ONLY vape worth getting. I, for one, have never said or even implied that, and I don't know of any PD users here who have ever said that either. The fact of the matter is that most PD users own multiple vapes.

The fact of the matter is that this is kinda the birthplace of PD marketing, and as such, there are a LOT of PD users here. It would seem that if the PD was not deserving of the high praise that it gets, we would hear about it here first, both the pro's and the con's.

You just have a lot of very happy, satisfied PD users here who hold Tom and Pammy in high regard because of the relationships that have been made. Does that make this site one that is composed of "ridiculous" fan boys? I think not for there are TONS of threads singing the praises of other vapes as well.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
probably in retaliation against the ridiculous fan boy attitude this forum has taken towards the vaporizer
How does an entire forum have an attitude?

forum- "A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website."

I suggest you adjust YOUR attitude. We have rules like "Be nice" and "Respect your fellow posters. No name calling, harassment, etc."

max,

the electrician

and already my point is proved

also stop harassing me for having an opinion different from the majority. when the majority has on opinion, thats gonna be what comes across as the opinion of the collective forum isnt it. i didnt insult a soul, i said that i dont like the attitude people take around here, you and your friends didnt like it and here we are. i suggest you take a read of your rules and see just where i went wrong. if im at fault then so are the rest of you

furthermore stop derailing this no content thread you maniacs!

the electrician,

lwien

E, I think the only person here in the last few posts that has an attitude here is you. If you really don't like the 'tudes of PD users, why in the hell did you come into this thread in the first place? Sounds like a bit of trolling going on, but hey, I've done a bit of it myself in the past, but I really do think you are treading on thin ice here and not because you don't agree with the high praise that the PD gets, but more of because of your broad brush attack on the site.

If you really don't like it here because of the PD 'tudes, there's a door down at the end of the hall.

lwien,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom