Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomitface

i ordered mine on 9/6/09. still no notice..im in class atm but il put my shipping number on later. getting anxious all ovrr again

tomitface,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
tomitface, I am disappointed that you don't have your number memorized :lol:. When I first ordered, people were waiting in the 2100 area, definitely making some progress if slowly :p.

Anyways, journal entry: day number 48. Seven weeks is tomorrow, crazy how fast time really can move. Really pulling for the people in front of me to start getting their orders shipped. The sooner they get theirs shipped the sooner my number comes :brow:. Back to the shadows.

The_Other_Shoe,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I'm 100 and some change order numbers behind you, I wonder how many of those are PD's. I think it'll be interesting to see how long it takes after you to how long it take for me to get mine.

The_Other_Shoe,

Ash

vaporist
#2653. Ordered 9/12.

We're picking up some dank this week to have on-hand for the big day. :brow:
It seems like that's going to be at least a few more weeks.

Ash,

tomitface

The_Other_Shoe said:
I'm 100 and some change order numbers behind you, I wonder how many of those are PD's. I think it'll be interesting to see how long it takes after you to how long it take for me to get mine.
wait whats your number again?

tomitface,

Lucic77

I have no inside knowledge, just guesses based on information posted here, but I am now changing when I think my PD is going to ship until after the new year. I originally targeted Thanksgiving (would be 12+ weeks at that point), then early December.

Based on the lack of new PD's going out I think January is more realistic. bcleez was a week before me and he hasn't heard anything and our fearless leader is having some procedures done which I am assuming (no direct knowledge, again) will set Tom and the entire PD process back a bit.

Anyway, be well Tom, I'll be thinking about you. Health is one of the most important things in life :)

Lucic77,

bcleez

I agree with Lucic77. I would put the wait time at 12+ weeks. 2536 - 8/24 and I am checking email/ vapenow order status religiously.

bcleez,

GhostVapor

I'm # 2942 placed on 10/18. . . . I wish i would have ordered a month earlier. Definitely wont see mine until after the new year.

GhostVapor,

xaniq

my status was changed today, hopefully that means it will be shipped this week! number 2592

11/12/2009 Approved -- FBA
11/12/2009 Processing fba

xaniq,

bcleez

me too 2536
11/12/2009 Approved -- FBA Ship 1x

no e mail tho - had to check at vapenow.com

bcleez,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Ooohhh!!! I remember mine changing to that status... just before it shipped!

I am GUESSING that FBA means "Fulfillment by Amazon"

My order changed again soon after the FBA thing to shipped :D

I think PD's are incoming soon!! Congrats to the lucky receivers!!!!!

Lo,

trouble ethyl

ordered 11/7/09

hopefully i get it as a late Christmas present in January or February. :)

the anticipation is killing me....

trouble ethyl,

sour

I'm Order #3083 from 11/03/2009

I'm hoping to get mine before 01/13 which is my bday!

sour,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I believe Tom said starting tomorrow he will be taking a week break for eye surgery and recovery somewhere in this thread, oh wait, here it is :),

Purple-Days said:
Since it's a new page... and I will be off the week after November 13th with eye surgery recovery (mandatory), I can tell you all, I am trying hard to speed production. But, sometimes you need to have an evening...

The Laser Logos and other boosts help. :cool:
I would like to give you the best of wishes for a successful surgery and recovery. Hope it's beneficial :).

As to everyone getting status changes, congratulations, that also brings me so much closer. I'm looking at 150 or so order numbers (not all of which are PD's (thankfully :p)). The anticipation is crushing. As for wait time (the purpose of the thread), I am at 7 weeks as of yesterday and a successful 50 days total. Considering the week off, hoping for approximately 2 weeks after my birthday, 3 weeks from now, maybe sooner ;). I love this place, I can put my waiting anxiety to work haha.

The_Other_Shoe,

trouble ethyl

The_Other_Shoe said:
I believe Tom said starting tomorrow he will be taking a week break for eye surgery and recovery somewhere in this thread, oh wait, here it is :),

Purple-Days said:
Since it's a new page... and I will be off the week after November 13th with eye surgery recovery (mandatory), I can tell you all, I am trying hard to speed production. But, sometimes you need to have an evening...

The Laser Logos and other boosts help. :cool:
I would like to give you the best of wishes for a successful surgery and recovery. Hope it's beneficial :).
i second that. i hope your surgery goes smoothly and you have a speedy recovery, Tom. take as much time as you need, but don't take too long as i'm sure the demand for the pd will only increase with your absence.

trouble ethyl,

Lucic77

xaniq said:
my status was changed today, hopefully that means it will be shipped this week! number 2592

11/12/2009 Approved -- FBA
I am one order number before you, but there was no status change for me. You leapfrogged me! lol, well, at least you'll hopefully be able to enjoy yours before Thanksgiving.

Lucic77,

xaniq

Lucic77 said:
I am one order number before you, but there was no status change for me. You leapfrogged me! lol, well, at least you'll hopefully be able to enjoy yours before Thanksgiving.
thats kinda weird, what model did you pick? i picked the original one

xaniq,

bcleez

anorak said:
Mine shipped today! Should get it tomorrow.
Same here, I just got back from the store picking up provisions for this weekend. I am going to just drink and stare at my door until the fedex guy comes. JK .... kinda ;)

LUCIC..... THAT SUCKS... that was my fear a week ago. I got the purp bottom too.

bcleez,

Lucic77

xaniq said:
Lucic77 said:
thats kinda weird, what model did you pick? i picked the original one
I ordered the Paisley one. I guess the Paisley takes longer to get. I wish I would have known that before hand because when I ordered the VN website said 7+ weeks for both.

Meh, just kind of ruins the excitement really, especially with everyone near me (and now after me) receiving shipping info. I shouldn't be salty, but I am feeling that way now. Not angry or anything, I understand the process and can easily wait.

That said, I really am very happy for everyone who is receiving their shipping notices. Please post a lil' sumthin once your arrives. :)

Lucic77,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom