Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
" Maybe IAmKrazy2 was right when he said shipments are every other week now? "

No, they ship out at least once a week. This week it will be twice;)

Sorry you're 'Jonesin ' Tom's working every day to try and catch up. Maybe someday. :rolleyes:

Pammy-Days,

max

Out to lunch
Maybe IAmKrazy2 was right when he said shipments are every other week now?
Vapenow doesn't hold shipments over to the next week unless they arrive too late in the week to turn around and ship out. And there's the rare occasion where Tom and Pammy can't get a weekly shipment out due to an equipment problem or something. Vapenow ships weekly if at all possible.

max,

Rebus Canebus

Pammy-Days said:
" Maybe IAmKrazy2 was right when he said shipments are every other week now? "

No, they ship out at least once a week. This week it will be twice;)

Sorry you're 'Jonesin ' Tom's working every day to try and catch up. Maybe someday. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the update, now we don't feel deprived! The "Jonesin" will go away as soon as I have my librium. As far as I'm concerned personally, I'm very satisfied with the progress. Deliveries have been faster than promised, and I'm enjoying the Karma. :)

***** Monday Aug 3rd, order # 2035 shipped. ordered June 13th, 51 days from billet to box! Couldn't be happier.

Rebus Canebus,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Getting closer.. I wonder how many orders between #2057 and #2115 are actually PDs.. The anticipation, jeebus! It's killin' me!

aznfknpride,

Rebus Canebus

Arrived today Aug 6th from it's 6169 mile journey. finely wrapped by Ray's (and probably Pammy). 54 days total, or a few days over 7 weeks. Kudos to all those involved in the process. BTW that Buzz Butter sure smells nice while things are warming up. :peace:

Rebus Canebus,

catlady

Does anyone know why Purple Days isn't appearing on the vapenow website? I'm trying to direct a friend...

catlady,

wthanna

It's been almost 2 weeks since any USA customers gave an update regarding their orders. Anyone care to share what USA orders have been received lately? and the approx. wait time? It's been right at a month for me, so I can say the time frame must still be several weeks. I will definitely post when mine is received (#2273). :peace:

wthanna,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
hehe... I'm watching the thread too but you'll know before I will! Order 2381 so I'm way after you :) I know it is worth the wait :D

Lo,

masejl12

VapeNow is ran by Brickton Group LLC, does that mean that their selling it for $500?

masejl12,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wow! What struck me as odd is it says "in stock" but the vapenow site still says 2 months wait... Guess if you want to pay 5 you can get it quicker.... Hmmm!

That's a huge price increase - I sure hope the makers are getting a piece of that extra dough!!!

I shall kick back and enjoy my wait :peace:

Lo,

wthanna

I saw the $500 Purple-Days on Amazon too... and had the exact same response - WTF? That's a steep price to pay for cutting the wait time. I wonder how many are selling at this price. I guess if someone is willing to pay, then go ahead. I hope if they are getting this kind of money that they are at least sending a portion to the two people putting in all the time and labor. I mean they (Vapenow) already have a sweet deal. Think of the amount of extra cash they have to work with when dozens, if not hundreds of orders are not yet in their hands, and yet they are collecting full payment, up front, from customers on their site. Don't get me wrong. It's totally legal and all.. but :uhoh: (that kind of money would make shipping them yourself VERY worth it, Tom.. I mean that is almost triple the price 180 X 3 = 540)

wthanna,

masejl12

I think its total bullshit, they obviously are trying to hide it otherwise they would advertise it on their site. It's not fair to those that are patiently waiting IMO. :/

masejl12,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Well Tom visits this thread and he'll see it - he has every right to be pissed off as hell at whoever is exploiting current demand to this extent for their own benefit.

jeffp,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
This can't be vapenow..I couldn't imagine them betraying respect like this!

it did say run by vapenow tho.

holy balls we need to get this cleared up ASAP

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
It's very fucked up - it flies in the face of the spirit that the PD is built on, of an affordable vaporizer built with love and care at a fair and reasonable profit.

jeffp,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I would still be pissed if there was extra 'kick back' money given to T&P from that $500 PD. I KNOW for fact they didn't step into the vape game to stack dollars. That's just not their style. (Their style is helping friends and being kind to your fellow man/woman...not profiting gobs of money off of them) Their ways are too pure for greed like that :D.....vapenow on the other hand, has yet to get its name cleared of that :mad:

Hennessy1414,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Yeah thats not right, I was selling extremes below msrp and arizer told me that if i continued, they wouldnt supply me anymore. I wonder if i was selling them at 400 what they would have said. Tom shoud get a chunk of change for that, but I really dont know what kind of agreement was entered into. And you guys gave me grief for buying off ebay. Gawd at least i didnt pay that kind of markup. thats unreal. Hey Tom, can I carry the PD for ya? :brow: I love your device.
:bowdown: ;pd;

highendvapes,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Hennessy1414 said:
I would still be pissed if there was extra 'kick back' money given to T&P from that $500 PD. I KNOW for fact they didn't step into the vape game to stack dollars. That's just not their style. (Their style is helping friends and being kind to your fellow man/woman...not profiting gobs of money off of them) Their ways are too pure for greed like that :D.....vapenow on the other hand, has yet to get its name cleared of that :mad:

Right, of course. That goes without saying, that's why this is outrageous.

I hope Tom sees this soon so he can deal with it.

jeffp,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom