Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckdenton

Enjoy singer boy. I'm sure you will enjoy it. even more so if you have some glass to hook it up to.
:peace: and welcome to the forum.

Mckdenton,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Congrats SingerBoy!! Welcome to FC! At least you found us now! Good luck w/ that new PD and hope to see you 'round the forum!

Lo,

bkram

bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
Got my Purple days on monday 7-26. Thanks Tom, it's great. Only problem is they didn't send the aroma therapy cup or buzz butter sample. so I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to enjoy the full benefits of the purple days. But, I'll enjoy the vapor till then.

bkram,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hi Bkram! Congrats on the PD's arrival!

If you haven't already you should email Purple Days about your missing bits so they can get you rolling on that. Hope you're enjoying the vapor :D

Lo,

beruga

Came in the mail today! Just in time for the Tom Petty concert this saturday. I am one happy man :lol:

beruga,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
i am going to retire the list unless anyone out there wants me to keep going for a little longer. congrats to all who made it through!

SSS,

IQslump

MauiSon said:
Just want to thank you - the list helped me through the wait. Kudos to you.
I want to give my thanks. too. I really appreciate the time you put into it.

IQslump,

lwien

Yeah. Gotta give ya kudo's too, and I wasn't even ever on the waiting list.

I just think it was pretty amazing that you did it at all, let alone how long you did hit.

/salute

lwien,

IQslump

AgentofChaos said:
:o I was going to pay my rent, but.....
Rent Shment. Just remember that the PD works whether you use it in your apartment, on a friend's couch or from a sleeping bag in your car. Your apartment on the other hand will rarely get you high. ;)

IQslump,

SSS

thanks dudes.

and vapenow.....now you show up? wtf? where the hell were you when everyone was wondering where the pd's they ordered were? why was i doing work you should have been doing all along?

this really chaps my ass to see a distributor come in after all the carnage is cleared and act like a hero. tom my be satisfied with this complete lack of class and effort but i am not.

SSS,

lwien

SSS said:
thanks dudes.

and vapenow.....now you show up? wtf? where the hell were you when everyone was wondering where the pd's they ordered were? why was i doing work you should have been doing all along?

this really chaps my ass to see a distributor come in after all the carnage is cleared and act like a hero. tom my be satisfied with this complete lack of class and effort but i am not.
Yup. At least a shout out to ya from them would have been nice.

lwien,

SSS

lwien said:
SSS said:
thanks dudes.

Yup. At least a shout out to ya from them would have been nice.
that would have been nice but it's not really about me. it's about all the people who were constantly checking this list. some of them thought i was affiliated with vapenow because this was the only spot to get reliable information regarding the wait. tom did a great job keeping people informed on his end of the loop. vapenow shit the bed bigtime. they are honest and reputable dealers but are severely lacking in customer service.

SSS,

lwien

SSS said:
..... but are severely lacking in customer service.
The hardest thing to get right for any company, but yet, sooooo important. 7th Floor is a prime example of this. It's one thing to create a great product. It's quite another to create a mindset and have that filter down the food chain.

lwien,

Purple-Days

SSS it was nice of you to keep track of forum posters and dates and all that.

Not sure at all why you are down on Vapenow. They did exactly what they said they would do. Nobody got less than they expected. The rules for ordering were laid out and followed. :2c:

Purple-Days,

rsjrv99

VapeNow said:
We have an exciting announcement to make :brow: :

All orders currently on the waitlist will ship next week!

Also, we have 3 PDs available for sale, they are up on our site:

http://www.vapenow.com/Purple-Days-Vaporizer-p-266/

Thanks to everyone for your patience!

VN
I was able to grab one on friday and can't wait for it to get here. All i want in life right now is my purple days, gonna be like a 5 year old on christmas when that thing comes =D

rsjrv99,

bcleez

Are they already sold out?

See the ironic thing about vapenow is their quote "Our Goals: Emphasizing Exemplary Customer Service and Providing Objective Vaporizer Info" I am just not sure they know what Exemplary actually means.

exemplary/ig?zempl?r?/Adjective
1. Serving as a desirable model; representing the best of its kind.

bcleez,

Purple-Days

Yes, they sold out by that evening.

Why the bash on Vapenow? What did they do? What, exactly, was it they did wrong? Lay it out or quit piling it on. :2c:

Reread your post ^^^ and tell me what you meant. What's so ironic?

All orders were placed with a very clear set of rules in place. Those rules may not have suited everybody, but that was the game and it was each persons choice to play or not. And each had every opportunity to cancel and get a full refund at any time.

Purple-Days,

SSS

tom, if you don't get it then there is nothing i can do to make you understand. maybe you've spent a little too much time on the seller side and not enough time on the buyer side. i've gone through all the old posts of this thread. people have been dissatisfied by the structure of the waiting process since this thread began. vapenow used to post frequently and keep customers in the loop. then, they gave up. when things started getting far beyond the 9/14 week wait they disappeared. then, after all is said and done they show up to hawk a couple pds. in the meantime, i've got people asking me questions as if i was a vapenow representative. sorry, in my world that is SHIT customer service.

compare that to your involvement on this thread and other threads. you answer all comers. i respect that. vapenow chose to hide when the shit hit the fan leaving the community to fill in the blanks. vapenow received a free service from this community (this thread) and did not do anything to inform customers who were given 9 and 14 week estimates where they were in the shipping process. it wasn't very hard for me to compile a list. vapenow could have easily dropped in twice a month to say "we've shipped orders #0000-#1111". but they didn't. which sucks.

contrary to the opinion of some, customers who wonder if they are going to get something for their hard earned cash aren't assholes. i'm certainly not in the habit of giving money to people with no idea of when i'm going to get service. i lend my friends money with no interest---businesses don't generally get that same benefit. yet that's what went down. sure, you could get a refund. did that include interest?

the bottom line is that this thread is filled with people who thought this list could be handled in a better way. eventually it was-----by us. we were the only people who provided a service for your customers who didn't get a piece of the pie. if vapenow wants to make it right i suggest they give some money to the administrators of this site for continued operation. that would make up for the lack of communication and the recent tasteless post which only served to move 3 extra pd units.

SSS,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
Wow, never thought I'd see the day when this thing would be available to everyone! :lol: So when is VapeNow going to be getting more? Are we looking at a while before more are shipped?

mattybass,

Purple-Days

mattybass, I just stopped for a sandwich, I am boring a very large batch of bodies, after that I will start on the metalwork etc. and assembly of the next shipment and they will probably go out beginning of next week. We ship Priority so if all goes well they should be in Vapenow's hands around the 20th or later, there is no promise that will be the date. Nor a promise that they will go on sale the same day they arrive. Things happen and I'm not in a rush.

I will take some pics of the newest units with the better laser work and the new wood choice. All will have dark purple leather bottoms and a laser logo.

Purple-Days,

rayski

SSS said:
....the recent tasteless post which only served to move 3 extra pd units.
I don't think Vapenow needed to post anything here to move the pds. It was probably just a heads-up to followers of this thread.

It isn't unusual not to get interest on a deposit. Banks get free loans all the time on non-interest bearing checking accounts. If credit cards were involved, Vapenow probably lost money when someone got a refund.

With payment prior to delivery the waiting list became a better indicator of when you would get the pd (much better with your help, SSS) and was more orderly than the frantic hitting of the refresh button around the time they became available.

I think the system was set-up to make things more orderly and fairer for the costumer.

rayski,

edgar

Modnote: Please read the forum rules before posting again.

No selling or soliciting items on the forum.

edgar,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom