Purple Days $85 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

t00fatt

Up for sale is my PD which I got in November of 2010. It is a bit beat up now, as it has fallen a few times and has a few dents on the upper rim. The clip that holds the heat exchanger down is now loose from being reseated over time, so it does have the traditional PD rattle. I've tried my best to capture the damaged parts in the pictures. While the wood has a few dents in it, she still rips like the first day I got her. Although I can't guarantee it to be in new condition, I can guarantee it will perform just like a new PD, and will be in 100% working condition. I've really grown quite attached to my PD, and hate to see her go, but I have some bills I need to pay badly. I hope she can make a good back up vape for someone, I'm sure she'll treat you as well as she has me. Thanks for looking, and take care! :tup:

It comes with:
Original Jameco wall wart, with a replacement radio shack plug soldered on
One regular PD stem
One cut down stubby PD stem, for use with a 14mm bong.
And Original Muslin Bags

Asking $85 Shipped (US48)

mod note- sold and closed

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
Maybe if I'd seen this before I ordered my MFLB I'd have bought it after some negotiation, man. :(
Just so I know, how much is shipping to India?

JeeSee,

t00fatt

Shipping to india would be quite steep, and I'm not sure how safe it would be to ship a used vape across borders. I have vacuumed the heat exchanger as much as I can, and cleaned the stems a few times over in fresh iso, but I'm sure a tiny microscopic amount of residue is still present.

t00fatt,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom