Puffco Proxy

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Picked up a Kovacs glass spinner core for the Proxy, absolutely slings my ruby around with no need to work the ball cap. Fantastic addition, IMO.

biohacker

Got the second Proxy but it's the older v1 lip/seal design so trying to sort it out with Puffco and/or seller. It's all good though because I replaced my Guardian with a new peak pro in Pearl and between it and my desert droplet setup i've been (finally) VAS-FREE for at least a few days now!

Proxy and Peak GAS though... that's a completely different :worms::D

Petetbay

Picked up a Kovacs glass spinner core for the Proxy, absolutely slings my ruby around with no need to work the ball cap. Fantastic addition, IMO.

That’s nice find, they have them for the Peak Pro as well which is what I need it for. :bowdown:

biohacker

Heads up! For those of you in the market for a Proxy, I highly suggest you either get a Desert, or make 100% certain that the black is the most recent with the single lip seal.

I was just refunded on an OG black, not only due to the older seal design (I had no issues) but also because the vape output was very anemic and weak compared to my Desert.

This makes sense to me based on what i've heard about the Proxy's "conservative temps" and weaker vape output. My Desert absolutely slaps, and even blue chucks clouds hard, even more so than my new Peak pro! lol

Puffco must have made some silent revisions because my Desert is pretty quiet compared to the machine that is og black proxy lol

SquirrelMaster

Happy Saturday FC community! My desert Proxy landed last night.
I have a Puffco ball cap incoming (for the silicone) and then my Paulson ball cap is going back with this piece. In the mean time I figured I would play with the oculus cap. With my black Proxy, I immediately gravitated towards the ball cap without a pearl vs the oculus with or without a pearl. I haven't tried a pearl again (yet), but the oculus is chucking clouds as the kids would say.

Heads up! For those of you in the market for a Proxy, I highly suggest you either get a Desert, or make 100% certain that the black is the most recent with the single lip seal.

I was just refunded on an OG black, not only due to the older seal design (I had no issues) but also because the vape output was very anemic and weak compared to my Desert.

This makes sense to me based on what i've heard about the Proxy's "conservative temps" and weaker vape output. My Desert absolutely slaps, and even blue chucks clouds hard, even more so than my new Peak pro! lol

Puffco must have made some silent revisions because my Desert is pretty quiet compared to the machine that is og black proxy lol
I can't say I've noticed a difference between my 2 black units, but with how much I enjoyed the Oculus cap last night I'm going to outfit all 3 of my Proxy's and do some testing. For science :science:. I think you just had a bad unit but I won't turn down a reason to hit back to back dabs. My tolerance has been climbing but I have a good supply and little will power :ko:.

I still love flower, always will, but hash is spoiling me. Between the live resin, live rosin, rosin, and diamonds with terp sauce, I'm in terpene heaven.

Also, thanks for enabling me @biohacker :lol:, I'm sure it was you that I was chatting with on Discord about thejointcannabis.ca and the email signup for 5% off. Their prices are really good as is and I only wish they had more selection. I wanted a couple Peak base holders and canadianvaporizers.ca had the desert ball cap and holders for a good price, so it worked out perfectly.

Alright, I ordered a proxy using one of the deals posted earlier in the thread (thanks!). I’m brand new to concentrates and I’ll have my first dab on the proxy.

If I can’t afford rosin, what would be my next best bet? I was thinking live resin maybe? Are there consistencies that are better for the proxy?

GetLeft

I very much want a Proxy...but trying to hold off till the 7/10 sales!
I'm with you. 299 is simply too much when I already have a serviceable e-rig (Daab). I wish you could purchase the proxy alone, without any glass. I'm just going to discard the glass anyway because I need H20 with dabs (more H20 than the Daab provides). Sneaky Pete's got some good, reasonably priced water options for the proxy.

SquirrelMaster

If I can’t afford rosin, what would be my next best bet? I was thinking live resin maybe? Are there consistencies that are better for the proxy?
I've found some live resins that are VERY tasty. My first few were very meh, and they kinda turned me off live resin. Since then everything I've ordered has been great. I like mine saucy, the drier batches never taste as good.

florduh

I've found some live resins that are VERY tasty. My first few were very meh, and they kinda turned me off live resin. Since then everything I've ordered has been great. I like mine saucy, the drier batches never taste as good.

BHO can be great. There's just way more fuckery than in solventless world. I've seen distillate with botanical terps sold as "sauce".

But if you're buying from a reputable extractor it's a good option.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Element vape has 'em for $220 + shipping

SquirrelMaster

Element vape has 'em for $220 + shipping
That's pretty good when you consider Puffco was selling them for $249.99USD for 420 and included the ball cap. I'm not sure if they'll do the same sale for 710 and they can be painfully slow to ship.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm with you. 299 is simply too much when I already have a serviceable e-rig (Daab). I wish you could purchase the proxy alone, without any glass. I'm just going to discard the glass anyway because I need H20 with dabs (more H20 than the Daab provides). Sneaky Pete's got some good, reasonably priced water options for the proxy.

There was a recent sale posted on here that was a Proxy bundled with a Puffco hotknife, both for something like $220. But I just couldn't justify the expense at the time. I'm hoping to see something similar for 7/10.

SquirrelMaster

There was a recent sale posted on here that was a Proxy bundled with a Puffco hotknife, both for something like $220. But I just couldn't justify the expense at the time. I'm hoping to see something similar for 7/10.
Oh that's right, I forgot about the ZeeVapor bundles. I'd definitely watch their site, I've heard nothing but good things.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: Bologna

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Oh that's right, I forgot about the ZeeVapor bundles. I'd definitely watch their site, I've heard nothing but good things.

Yeah. I looked at their site again last night, and didn't see any deals like that, much less any proxy deals at all.
But I suspect that they may be readying another sale for 7/10. Or, at least I can hope so.

Last edited:
Yeah. I looked at their site again last night, and didn't see any deals like that, much less any proxy deals at all.
But I suspect that they may be readying another sale for 7/10. Or, at least I can hope so.
You might have to dig through this thread I don’t remember what page, but the zee vapor bundle deal worked for me on Monday

SquirrelMaster

They've been posting on their IG story about 710 being bigger than 420. That could be volume of accessories, but I bet they'll have the same or better deals.

Top Bottom