• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Puffco Peak Rebuild Kit by Mr. Bonsai

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Broken Peak Atomizer? We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better, stronger, faster, hotter.

After almost a year of rebuilding Puffco Peak atomizers for myself and my friends, I decided to sell these to the public a while back. I figured I would make a thread to try and get the word out about them. Now you can buy a Puffco Peak and never worry about the costly replacement atomizers, you can build your own better than new!

https://peakrebuild.bigcartel.com/

When my first Peak atomizer died only a week after having my Peak I started looking for a better way. That led me to rebuild them with DT ceramic donuts and taking apart every atty I had with a ceramic heater. Those heated but didn't give a great hit. Eventually, I hit the web and started talking to vendors of heaters. I had measured all of the OG heaters specs so I knew what I wanted, but when I ordered test batches each batch still left me wanting more.
So fast forward and now, working with a good manufacturer, they have let me tweak the resistance of these coils. These coils are slightly lower resistance, so they have the capability to go a little hotter, but you can still run them cool. Plus the leads and internals are more robust then OE for much less breakage and a lot longer lasting atomizer in general.
These can be done by hand, but it is MUCH easier to do with a jig, and the heater stays centered. I was hand making jigs out of wood for months, but I got a 3D printer now and these are more precise for sure!
Using the jig and replacement heaters anyone could follow my video and rebuild their own Peak atomizers! Good luck, let me know if you need any help.

I also have replacement quartz inserts (all varieties coming soon)
amazing U.S. made directional Peak caps
and tools for rebuilding.
2hevmhg.jpg

serbz7.jpg

xodwtg.jpg
6ti6wj.jpg

fuccnm.jpg
15fksqa.jpg

tylerj55

@mrbonsai420 got my coils in this week and rebuilt 4 of them in about ten minutes! The only issue I had was my fault I’m pretty sure, as I found the coil was always slightly loose. No big deal though, as I could grab the leads and pull them tighter to fix it.

Working as good, if not better than new.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@mrbonsai420 got my coils in this week and rebuilt 4 of them in about ten minutes! The only issue I had was my fault I’m pretty sure, as I found the coil was always slightly loose. No big deal though, as I could grab the leads and pull them tighter to fix it.

Working as good, if not better than new.

Great to hear man! Yeah the pin and rubber washer holding the pins is literally the only thing holding these together. That makes it important to make sure the wires are pulled tight before you bend the straight one into the notch in the screw threads.

So I have been busy playing with CAD and my #D printer, so much fun. Plus I have all varieties of quartz in and a few other goodies like Peak Cap Keeper hinges! And a heavy base to keep that Klein secure.

2q33aki.jpg

sdg18y.jpg

25uid1c.jpg
21a0h0y.jpg
2q34t1y.jpg
qyg1nd.jpg

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: Summer

MakeVio

I ordered something on Friday, and I have sent 2 follow up emails to find out when you expect to ship. Have yet to have any reply from you, which is odd if you're running a business and the email you link doesn't have anyone responding to customers...

MakeVio,

rickyd

I ordered a set of heaters, pliers, a jig, grommets, etc from mrbonsai Guy has not responded to a single email of mine, hasn't responded to the Paypal dispute either. I received my package with pliers and no actual heaters. I didn't even need the pliers. I saw a thread on here about it but I can't seem to respond there so I thought I'd make a post. Does anyone have any contact info besides his Gmail which gets no attention?

rickyd,

tepictoton

I bought some peak ball caps on the 22th of februari from @mrbonsai420 after braking both my EQ bubble cap and the original peak carb cap on the same day...

They were shipped to Europe on the 25th, and ever since the 29th it does not seem to move anymore. Seems to be stuck in Memphis.

Wrote a mail to mrbonsai420 two days ago, but for now have not gotten any response. Hope he gets back to me.

And sorry for putting this in this thread, I cannot find the mrbonsai420 thread about his shop (I am sure there was one).

tepictoton,
Top Bottom