Puffco peak pro vaporizer price

Mattlo

Hi,
Forums member
I am looking to upgrade my puffco peak to peak pro. Last time I bought my puffco from the official website. I see now there are many vendors who are selling peak pro for only 300$ and its significantly less compared to the official website can anyone explain the catch here, Does anyone order peak pro from non-official websites? Are they replicas of the original peak pro?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Are they replicas of the original peak pro?
If there are not yet, it will only be a matter of time. That said, I got my last Puffco Peak Pro from Zeesvapor as Puffco would not post to Australia (Zee has US$25 international flat rate shipping). Zees sale is about to end so be quick if you want a bargain...ish,

Last edited:
LesPlenty,

Petetbay

Hi,
Forums member
I am looking to upgrade my puffco peak to peak pro. Last time I bought my puffco from the official website. I see now there are many vendors who are selling peak pro for only 300$ and its significantly less compared to the official website can anyone explain the catch here, Does anyone order peak pro from non-official websites? Are they replicas of the original peak pro?
$300 is a pretty reasonable price for the old Peak Pro, it won’t have the addons of the 420Edition special and the 3D chamber is a requirement so that’s a good deal. Puffco and Zee’s are now selling the New Peak Pro which includes a newer 3D chamber and a bunch of updates like new glass/cap and lists for $420 and is bound to drop after a while or catch on sale. Myself if mine died, the New Peak Pro would be 1st choice unless I found a very cheap old PP for the battery as I have the 3D chamber already. :2c:

SquirrelMaster

Hi,
Forums member
The official site only has the NEW Peak Pro (V2) which is a bit more expensive than the Peak Pro (V1) many are selling. Not sure if you knew about that.

With that said, there are a few other sites that sell cheaper than Puffco. I use Vapospy but there are quite a few retailers that don't show up on that site.
Puffco is slow at processing orders. My last couple shipments from them took a week or two before they were even on a truck. Zeevapor ships quickly from what I've heard.

SandraJensen

If there are not yet, it will only be a matter of time. That said, I got my last Puffco Peak Pro from Zeesvapor as Puffco would not post to Australia (Zee has US$25 international flat rate shipping). Zees sale is about to end so be quick if you want a bargain...ish,

I bought it and I really like it. And here is a https://parccgames.com/ link to a top-notch website if you are a college student looking for one that will help you with your math problems. Kids who need help with their math homework and have difficulty with basic math concepts may find this website to be of great assistance.
I bought it and I really like it.

Top Bottom